3.6 [Tang Man]

| Her Lose |

"Lu Chen..." She whispered under her breath. Though his face was not exactly the same, she remembered those eyes that captured her and locked her away where she couldn't see the light of day.

He was the only person who she would rather never meet again, no matter the memories of their marriage together with her only child... Remembering her son, her eyes were suddenly lit with ire as her heart burned with disappointment.

For those few years of being together, she came to trust him... Grew to settle with their life along with Bao Bao even if she found it strange that he seemed more foreign to her. Nothing clicked even for so long until she glanced at Rui's devastated crying face kneeling on the ground upon her death.

Her heart ached from the remembrance, wishing the memories to never resurfaced.

She honestly didn't want to blame, but that same man who was currently staring at her with the same bemuse was also the same person who...

"You killed Zui." She stated, not a question but a fact she was sure to be true.

Lu Chen Mo smirked, his chest beating like fireworks. He had found her at last, the same girl with the same brilliance from his disturbing but very fragmented dreams. Aside from blood and gore, which he admittedly enjoyed, there were very few significant memories of a certain woman whose voice kept him awake in some nights. Every time he would close his eyes, he would see the same bright eyes looking straight at him. He liked it very much, when she only looked at him.

Even at this moment. Even when he knew she was very upset with him, he couldn't deny the happiness bubbling in his chest. He wanted her right away, more than he thought he would from just knowing her identities.

With a wave of his hand, martial arts experts appeared out of nowhere, surrounding Tang Man completely.

She glanced around her, subconsciously dropping the dead guide's dislocated arm.

"So this is how you captured my Zui..." She whispered into the cold air, white smoke coming out of her small mouth.

The snow had just begun its fall, as clouds rolled to cover the moonlight. Slowly, only a dim light filtered their surroundings as more and more snow fell.

She was calm, unafraid and even looked languid. She was surrounded but her mind was clear. Whoever made her live through this hell should experience it themselves ah.

With her expert hand, she tore her long skirt to make it knee-length. Then she clasped her daggers, solidifying her stance.