1.1 [Tang Man]

| Twist Of Fate |

The Family Rong in 22XX was rich until the patriarch was framed for embezzlement

The Family Rong in 22XX was rich until the patriarch was framed for embezzlement. They were shunned from FX City and forced to live in poverty within CC Prefecture of Country Z.

Tong Man had grown up with the same name, familiar family members and a path in life albeit a little too complicated. She was in her mother's womb when misfortune struck the Family Rong hard, affecting her mother's pregnancy as well. Her mother died of child birth, she was much too weak and unable to hold on.

Despite these consecutive unfortunate events, Papa Rong did not run away. They had a big debt under their name as consequence of embezzlement but he remained stubborn, bringing up three children by himself as a construction worker. The eldest son still in high school while the middle child still an elementary student. Tong Man was born in the time when she shouldn't. Needless to say, the father persevered.

Five years later, their situation was no better but a malnourished Tong Man could finally walk, speak and do a lot of things inside their small house. She did not complain when it got too hard or when there was nothing to eat on the table, neither did she blame anyone. On the contrary, she was the family's adorable star, lighting up their day with her silly bubbles over gossips their neighbors freely bequeath.

"Old Man Tan was found out by his wife having an affair in a motel. His wife brought the cops and arrested the cheating couple on the spot, not caring how others would see their family affairs. I say, she did a really good job doing just that." Tong Man announced in the middle of their supper that was only a little bit of rice and salt.

Liyun, the eldest of the three laughed. "It'll be even more funny if there was a twist!"

Tong Man raised a brow. "Such as the wife having her own affair as well?"

Liyun roared in laughter. "Say Tang-Tang ah, are you sure you are 5 years old? You speak like an old lady now. Don't stick to the older groups too much, ah."

Xin, the middle child whose features were as feminine as Tong Man despite being an adolescent man softly added, "She farts like those old women too."

Liyun roared even louder, what little manners he had were gone with the wind. He really was unrestrained and loud. "So so, is there really a twist??"

Due to Liyun's eagerness, she generously foretold her story, "Apparently so, and from what others have said, she was the one who secretly urged the two to have an affair. Such a clever woman, now she is going to marry a rich young man and she will be gone from our streets this week."

Papa Rong scrunched up, a little tad confused. "This is real?"

Liyun laughed some more, almost choking from his rice. There wasn't even much in his mouth and he still managed to choke himself. "Hahaha!! 'Pa, how can you not believe Tang-Tang?? She is very good at taking information from those oldies! She can even find out the nastiest secrets of our neighbors, hahaha!"