You don't answer. The woman sighs as her hands slow in your locks.

"He's Oki's best friend..."

"From what I see, not anymore," Pela shrugs.

"What would you do?"

With a slow smile, your friend says, "I'd make sure I'm completely over my ex before involving another man...Do you still love Oki?"

"I don't know."

"Well okay," Pela giggles, "The minute that turns into a for sure 'no', trap Taehyung's ass fast."

You smile and cover your face embarrassed. "Why do you have to say it like that?"

"You want the nicer—boring way of saying it?" She teases. You nod, and she sighs, "...be his friend for now. Some of the best relationships start off with both parties being friends."

"Why couldn't you be a guy."

Pela snorts. "If I was a guy, I'd probably be gay—or bi at least. I need dick in my life." She does it. She makes you laugh.

Scrunching your hair, the door bell rings and Pela whispers, "Promise me you won't jump to conclusions or make rash decisions tonight...no matter what Jungkook tells you."

You nod. Now the door is hit by knuckles. She pats the top of your head and you let out a long breathe as you prance out Pela's room and walk towards the door. Yanking it open, Jungkook's confused eyes are tired as he moves into the apartment no questions asked. You blink, used to it since he's one of your best friends.

About to close the door as Jungkook greets you with a hug, another body behind makes you stop. Jungkook's voice echoes behind you as he greets Pela with an embrace. You, with open arms, wrap an awkward Jimin up who moves into the apartment. He goes, "Oh," as you hug him.

Moving away, you close the door behind them only to turn and see Jimin with blushing cheeks infront of Pela he tries to hug. She goes, "Oh," then laughs to hug him as a greeting, only for him to get scared and put his hands out for a hand shake instead. His hand whacks her breasts in her nightie causing Pela's eyes to widen, and him to sputter an apology. You purse your lips from smiling while Jungkook cockblocks the handshake, pulling Jimin aside.

"What's going on? I could practically hear your heaving from over the phone." Jungkook smirks when you ignore his teasing, walking over to the couches and waving for all to follow.

Jungkook follows you. Jimin stares at the ground with red cheeks, ushering for Pela to go ahead before him. The girl does nothing but hug her cardigan tight around her chest as she sits next to Jungkook and stays away from Jimin the rest of the night.

Jungkook hugs Pela to his side while propping his legs on to the coffee table. He nods his head to me when Jimin sits next to me. He's quiet but I smile at him and he smiles back in distress while side-eyeing the other two on the opposite couch. "I wanted to talk about Psych," you say, interrupting all.

Jungkook's mouth opens to catch flies. "Don't be telling me you made all this fuss, so I'd come for a scolding! I'm sorry I ditched you but dam—"

You groan. "Not that! Please just listen..."

Pela taps Jungkook's thigh. "Honestly hun, you wanna listen to this." That makes Jungkook tense as he says, "Holy shit what happened?"

"While you ditched me and ran up the stairs in class, I uh, I partnered up with the girl your 'cute boy at the back of class' ditched as well."

Jungkook smiled, "How is that bad." Then he laughs, "Wow, looks like me and my future husband truly are alike. Was she nice?"

"Y-Yeah she um," you scoot to the edge of the couch. Your back straightens and your hands play helplessly. You wish to cling on to something and hug to your chest, but all the cushions are by Pela's side. "She introduced herself as Ella," you whisper.