~ Chapter 19 ~

Henry ran towards his friends.

''I hid the suitcase so we are ready to go guys''.

They nodded and walked into the school. The halls were full of students because it was a recess. They went straight to the teacher office. One of the teachers saw that they are not from this school and walked to them.

''Hello boys, how can I help you?''

They looked at each other debating who will talk to her. At the end, Henry turned to her and with a huge smile answered her question.

''We are looking to talk to Mrs Toressi''.

She nodded and scanned every boy that was standing in front of her.

''And who wants to see her? I have to tell her so she will be prepared for the people waiting for her''.

The looks appeared again. It was a question of how will they introduce themselves to the teacher, knowing that she doesn't know them by name. Craig suddenly gets a good idea.

''Tell her that friends of John Pool are looking for her. It will make it easier than just saying our names''.

The teacher nods and goes into the teachers' lounge. A few seconds after a beautiful woman steps out of the room and walks to the boys.

''You are looking for me?'' They nod. ''Please follow me to my classroom''.

They again nod and follow her to a classroom. She sits down and places the boys in front of her. The atmosphere feels very awkward, because this is the first time they are talking to someone who knows John in a different way and because it is also the first time they are talking to her. She looks at them with a tender look, not caring that she doesn't know who these boys are. She looks like one of those kindergarten teachers who every child loves and runs to hug her hello and goodbye. She has a smile that brightens the whole room making a room without a light suddenly become a lightened arena. The boys can't imagine her being a strict teacher from her comfortable vibes. They all stand in front of her trying to avoid eye contact as much as possible.

''You are really friends of John? I know you don't go to this school, because I never saw you before and I know every single student here. So is it true?''

'' We really are.'' Dylan's posture is perfect. ''We are here to talk to you Mrs. about John, because we need information's that could be very important.''

''I don't think I can be much of a help since I no longer am in contact with John. We have parted ways I long time ago.''

''Did you hear the news about him or should we be the ones to tell you?''
She looks confused and shakes her head.
''Mrs., John killed himself.''

She stands up in surprise. ''Please tell me you are joking, that this is some disgusting joke. My student John, that lovely child that no one ever appreciated, killed himself?''
They nodded and lowered their heads from the pain in their hearts. ''I can't believe this.''
She sits back and covers her tearing eyes with her hands. ''I am so stupid for letting that boy live that horrible life and now, now he is gone. I heard something on the news about a young boy that was found in the woods and that the cause of death was suicide, but never, never in my god damn head I thought it was him.'' She sobs into her hands.

'' We are sorry that you had to find out this wayn.'' Henry touched her shoulder.
''That is why we are also here to talk about him and you. We read a lot about you, how much you made him happy and were like a mother to him.''
He hands her a notebook, opened on a specific page. ''Please read how much you meant to him. He wrote it carefully making sure he didn't make any mistake or forgot anything. I know that he should've handed you this notebook, but because he was stopped we are here to deliver.''