~ Chapter 18 ~

The boys meet after two weeks of the incident and just a week after the funeral. They didn't see each other or talked much after the funeral since it was really hard for all of them. But they agreed to meet today. All three had their energy drained out from sadness and crying. When they saw each other it was almost impossible to know who they were. They sat down at a quiet café and ordered some drinks with some chicken nuggets. As they were eating no one was planning to start the conversation, because no one knew how to start one since it has been not too long since they saw something terrifying. They saw their dead friend with their own eyes and all of them felt that if they watched the video sooner, they could've saved him; they buried him and cried next to each other. So it wasn't easy for anyone. 

Finally, Henry dropped his chicken nuggets and locked eye contact with the two silent boys.
''Fine, I will be the one who will start the talking. I don't want this silence between us. We have to be here for each other and not let sadness take over us. I know that it is hard and everything, but I am 100% sure that John wouldn't like us to become depressed like he was and not to talk to each other. I have been sitting in my room doing nothing but thinking, some say overthinking. I was trying to think why did all of this happen and why to him. I felt like I needed to do something about it and when I thought about the videos where he explained all of the things that weren't right with his life, made me think if we knew each other sooner, could I help him with these problems?''

'' He said that problems that began when he was really young and most of them are family problems. I don't think that at that age we would've done something so good to fix them. But it is too late and we can just ask ourselves that question what if. I also have been thinking about the same thing, but I got mad at the fact that I was the only one who never saw that side of him, until now. Two years late! Changing things won't do anything. There will always be a problem that will appear and repeat the faith that has happened.''

Dylan's voice was the calmest. ''Maybe we can't turn the clock back, but what about turning the clock towards?'' They looked at him confused. ''Just hear me out, what if we get revenge, in a way where people will be aware of the sins they have committed towards John, maybe will be at peace up there. I know I will if we do that. He also talked a lot about other problems that can be fixed with our help.''

''What are you suggesting?''

''Can you at least give us an example of your plan?'' Henry is always the planner.

''The bully, Joseph. We did beat him up that one day, but what if reveal him as a bully? He will get some kind of punishment. I brought a notebook where he wrote all of the wrongs in his life and we can make them better. Make his life at least worthy of being on this planet. Make people feel sorry for not being aware of how amazing he is and on the other side, make other kids who are being bullied come out, speak up. We can change society just a little bit. John did say that we will be the people who will make the world a better place. At first, yes, we will do it out of anger, but as time passes, we will do it out of love and respect for John. What do you guys think?''

'' I like the idea, but I don't know how we will do it. I know he had a lot of problems and everything, I would love to clear them up, but what happens if we fail?''

'' We won't.'' He stood up confident. ''We must not! We will do this right. I totally agree with you Dylan, the idea is amazing. Open that notebook and let's see what we need to fix!''

Dylan didn't hesitate and opened it right away. They were reading all of the parts that Dylan has marked. It was really dark and sad. He went through so much alone and no one was there to be his shoulder to cry on. It makes you think if the people he was surrounded by are really humans? Makes you question humanity, do good people exist? They came to the part where John was writing about parting ways with teacher Toressi. He didn't give any details about why they parted and made the boys interested even more.