I like you Tommy

Tommy's: POV

I sat on a swing and tears ran down my cheeks. I couldn't believe that Adam had used me.

"You're okay?" asked a blonde guy suddlenly. "Yeah!" I said and wiped away the tears. He sat down next to me with a smile.

"I'm Oliver!" he said. "Tommy!" I replied. "Cool name!" he said. "Thanks!" I replied.

(This is Oliver)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(This is Oliver)

"I haven't seen you here before!" I said. "I moved here with my family theee days ago!" replied Oliver. "I live with my mom, her new husband and his daugther in the Amityville house!" I said.

"My dad says that the place is haunted!" replied Oliver. "Your dad is right!" I said. I told him the whole story and he looked shocked at me.

"So you were married to a ghost?" he asked. "I know it sounds weird!" I said. "It's so cool!" he replied. "But I found out that he had used me, he never loved me!" I said sadly. "What an idiot!" replied Oliver coldly. "It's okay!" I said.

He lifted up my chin and his green eyes are so beautiful. "I like you Tommy!" replied Oliver. "I like you too!" I said. He kissed me and he got a kiss back.

***

"It was very nice to meet you!" I said. "The same!" replied Oliver. "Here's my number if you want to hang out more times!" I said. "Great!" he replied and smiled. I kissed him again before I walked back home.

I ship them so much, they are so cute together💗 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~

The house of Amityville horrorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें