I can't break my own curse

Adam's: POV

He went into the room and he held a shotgun in his hand. Maybe I should warn them, but I can't break my own curse. I looked at my boyfriend one last time and walked out. I have finally found peace.

Allison and Sauli came over the next day. "You live in your ex-boyfriend's house, it's so romantic!" she said. "I couldn't sell it!" I replied. "Aww!" said Sauli.

"Can't it be November soon?" asked Allison. "Have patience!" said Sauli. "I'm tired of being a living ghost and the human world sucks!" she replied. "We are free next month!" he said. "I can not wait!" replied Allison.

"Tommy will hate me!" I said. "Why do you care?" she asked. "You're dead Adam, he's the reason why we can't move on!" said Sauli. "You're right!" I replied. "The suffer won't lasts forever!" he said.

"Give him this at his birthday!" replied Allison and handed me a bottle. "It'll goes fast, he won't feel anything!" said Sauli with a smirk. "Thanks guys!" I replied. "No problem!" they replied.

***

Tommy's: POV

I hang out with Isaac and Ashley. "I'd stay away from Adam, I don't trust him!" said Ash. "I agree!" replied Isaac. "My Adam is kind and down to earth!" I said. "Appearances can be deceiving!" replied Ashley. "He would never hurt me!" I said. "If you say so!" he replied.

My phone rang and I answered. "I made it to LA!" I said. "That's good to hear!" replied Adam. "Would you like to celebrate my birthday here with me?" I asked hopefully. "Of course!" he said. "Yay!" I replied happily.

"Your birthday will be special!" said Adam. "Tell me!" I replied. "No!" he said. "Please!" I begged. "It will not be a surprise if I tell you!" said Adam. "True!" I replied.

He hung up and I smiled. He will surely propose to me. But it was something much worse.

Adam is up to no good. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~