Trick or Treat

Tommy's: POV

-Flashback-

The 31th of October year 1990 Los Angeles

"Good luck Tommy!" said daddy. "Thank you!" I replied and walked out. I went home to Isaac and his mom opened the door with a smile. "Trick or treat?" I asked. "Trick!" said Elenor and filled my bowl with candy.

"Are you finished Isaac?" called his dad. "Yes!" he replied and came down to us. He was dresssd as a vampire. "I'm sorry couldn't meet you at home, but I had to comfort my brother!" he said. "I didn't know you had a brother!" I replied. "Well, he's actually my adopted brother!" said Isaac.

"Hello, my name is Tobias Mikaelson Carpenter!" replied a boy in British. "Nice to meet you, I'm Tommy Joe Ratliff!" I said. "Nice!" he replied.

Then we went out for more trick and treat. We became very great friends and we had lot of fun.

***

Toby told me that their dad beat him when he's drunk. "He he hit you?" I asked. "No, it's only Toby he abuse!" said Isaac and gavr his brother a hug.

"Has Elenor called the police?" I asked. "Dad has threatened to kill me if she call them!" said Toby and a tear ran down his cheeks. "I'll talk to my dad, he works as a police officer!" I replied. "But my father?" he asked scared. "He doesn't need to know anything!" I said.

"Thank you!" replied Toby and hugged me. "You're welcome!" I said and he smiled.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

I love Tommy and Toby's friendship. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~