Say the truth

Tommy's: POV

I've a strange feeling in my body like something horrible is about to happen. Even my love to Adam seems to fade away. Maybe I'm not in love with him anymore?

"Good morning darling!" said Adam. "Morning!" I replied. "No kiss?" he asked. "I know you're hiding something for me!" I said. "What are you talking about?" he asked confused. "I hate lies!" I said. "You don't want to know, trust me!" replied Adam. "Say the truth!" I said.

"I put a curse over the house after my family died and everytime a new family moves in, they'll face the same fate!" replied Adam. "So you mean I'm going to die?" I asked voiceless. "I'm sorry!" he said. "I trusted you!" I replied hurt. "I really am sorry!" he said and hugged me. "Don't touch me!" I replied coldly.

"Adam just pretend to love you to hide his missing of his first boyfriend!" said a voice. "Do you really love me?" I asked and he looked confused at me. "Of course I do!" he said. "He's lying!"

"No you don't, you just pretend to love me just because you can't get over the grief of Sauli!" I shouted and the anger boiled inside of me. "I guess this explain a lot!" he said. "I don't think we're meant for each other!" I replied hurt. "I guess you're right!" said Adam.

I took my suitcase and went to the door. "Goodbye Tommy!" he said. "Goodbye Adam!" I replied and walked out.

***

I was soaked wet when mom met me in the hall and she looked worried at me. "Already home?" she asked. "Yes!" I said. "Do you want to talk about it?" she asked. "No!" I said and went up to my room. "I'm here if you want to talk!" called Dia.

I took a hot shower and switched to dry clothes. I fell asleep after a few minutes and the night was plagued by nightmares.

I feel for my baby so much💔 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~