Chapter2

Killer just finished telling his story and everyone but him and Dust were already laying on the floor laughing. The sound of three laughing skeletons was echoing through the empty hallways. Killer was getting uncomfortable with all this embarrassment and tried to hide in his own hood pulling it up. Dust was sitting on the end of the sofa looking at the window with his usual creepy smile and no emotional eyes with a tip of insanity. He was thinking. Just thinking. He remembered where he was only when a thud sound was heard from Error falling to the ground from laughter again. He eyed the room and looked at Killer Who was trying to hide. He smirked at his best friend and mouthed "thank you" and got a smile back.
-Quit laughing. I would see if you'll scream being suffocated by tentacles. It's fair enough for him to get scared from me. I'm Nightmare...-Nightmare entered the room and was just getting his play started. When...
-The king of negativity and darkness. We know. you repeated it one two three-Killer pretended to count and announced happily-more than enough!-The others started giggling again. Nightmare on the other hand didn't seem to find Killers impersonation funny and launched his tentacles at him roughly. The other only let out a yelp before being teleported away by the friend of his.
-Oh Dusty! You are my hero!-Killer imitated kissing noises and reached for his savior. Nightmare just growled at himself for not being fast enough to kill him. And why couldn't he just kill them all? No! He needs them to destroy and take over the multiverse. Yes! But maybe just a little bit of respect towards their leader would make it easier? Well it's alright with Cross. He never says anything against Nightmare. Horror knows what he's capable of and tries not to piss him off on purpose. Error also wants to live and does what he is told to. The only problem is Dust. He is the most cockiest, smartest and fastest one of them. Also he has the most unstable and powerful magic. Which makes him the most important part of this team. Nightmare hated everyone here but still admired how Dust was hardworking and sly. He tried to get to him but Dust wasn't the easy talking, easy going type. He didn't trust anyone fully. Maybe except Killer. Oh, and there's Killer. He knew what Nightmare thought of Dust and was free to do whatever he wants knowing Dust would stand up for him to Nightmare. Nightmare remembered how this two would always fight at the beginning. They would argue about anything. Nightmare would even tease them that they look and act like a couple but it only made it worse. But what startled Nightmare the most was how close this two got when the next member of the team joined. And they were getting close with every member joining. They acted as if they were brothers. They were and still are inseparable. They always stand up for each other, care and help each other. Nightmare thought even further in past when Dust just joined his side. Dust destroyed his own universe from getting crazy because of those timelines and deaths. After understanding what he'd done he pretended to still live in his universe for awhile before Nightmare explained him everything. Dust didn't listen to him even tho he knew Nightmare was right. He didn't want to admit his crimes so he ran away in other universe, that's how he learnt to open portals. After some time of being alone Dust thought that it's unfair! Why does he have to suffer and everyone else has to live peacefully happily? He wanted his revenge so he started killing people in other multiverses. He was doing it that way it made him get even more insane than he already was. So for everyone's sake Nightmare captured him and calmed him down. First times he would punish him for disobeying. So Dust learnt his place but still had an attitude Nightmare has never seen any sans have. He knew Dust was special. But why?