As you command, sir I said and quickly walked out of the room.

Closing the door behind me, I let out a breath I didnt realize I was holding.

Playing with the envelope in my hands, I slowly raised it up to inspect it and all I could see was a carefully folded within.

Holding it up into the sunlight, I managed to see some writing and then something caught my eye.

It was a company logo.

F. RAMIREZ INVESTMENTS? I read quietly.

What are you doing?! I heard a voice from behind me and I jumped.

I spun around to see Carl staring at me with a judgmental look on his face. I rolled my eyes and gestured him to come closer. He gave me a disgusted look but came anyways.

See this logo here? Ive seen it somewhere but I dont really remember. I told him as I raised the envelope once more.

He inched closer to inspect the logo and then turned to me.

Ahaa..... F. RAMIREZ INVESTMENTS, the leading company in finance business in the state. If Im correct, which I always am, this particular company along with BLAVES ENTERPRISE have been bitter rivals with ROSS PIN LMT for decades now. He informed with a prideful look on his face and I rubbed my chin confusingly.

Dont you think its a bit weird that this is here? I asked him and he gave me another judging look.

Whether its weird or not, its none of your business. Just follow his instructions and stop meddling in the CEOs affairs He lectured me and I was slowly growing tired of his constant nagging.

Its my business too, Im the heir I shot at him and he snickered at me.

Of course you are, now scurry along before I sell you out He threatened and walked away, stopping to give me a distasteful glance twice.

Taking in deep breathes, I grabbed my bag from my office and made my way to the post office. I had a weird feeling in my gut and a questionable wave of anxiety washed over me. I decided to ignore it and just do as I was instructed. I mean, Ive already been through so much shit in my life, whats the worst that could happen?

                                  ●

    Sandburry wasnt quite the advisable town for a vacation or a tourist attraction, well I guess it quite is if youre the type to enjoy honking cars, an atmosphere filled with smoke and other toxic gases, inconsiderable high prices and the painful absence of a class KMC.

Chicken is my second calling, my first..Im still trying to figure that out.

I fanned my face in hopes that it will help cool me down from the violent sun.

It was early June and I was already tired of the stupid weather, moreover here I was walking to and fro in that same sun trying to find my way to the damn post office.

I wish that old man realized theres something called email and it'd be completely unnecessary to make me walk to the damn post office.

I sighed for what I felt was the 100th time today and took out my phone to use Moomle Maps. Taking my phone in my hands I groaned at the sign of my missing network bars at the top of the screen

Great! You picked a perfect day to cut my data plan! I lashed out and threw my arms in the air.

Well mother universe decided to hit me with a case of instant karma. As soon as I threw my arms high it collided with someones face.

Oh my!! I am so sorry!! Oh Im so stupid! I cried out and reached out for his face.

As I cupped his face in my hands to inspect for a bruise, he gave me a bright grin and I instantly froze. such a nice face".