SEQUEL

Y/N POV

*5 YEARS AFTER*

"Woah! You worked here for a week and your journals were so impressive!", my boss examined the papers I gave him. "You deserve so much more than being a local worker Y/N."

I smiled at him and looked at the glass of our building. So many years have passed and I haven't had the chance to know the situation of the Kpop world. I locked myself on the depths of my own world. I don't know if it's worth it or not.

"I also heard that you can speak Korean.", my boss grinned. "Would you like to transfer to our branch in Korea Y/N? It would double up your salary."

Korea? It doesn't sound bad. I also missed the Twice members. 5 years felt like a whole lifetime for me. But, I shouldn't choose the path to go back to her. Destiny should.

"I am sorry but I am going to decline that offer Sir.", I bowed at him. "I am happy with my life right now."

Am I? Am I really successful? If I left with regrets the time that I left Jihyo, then was that successful? I don't think so.

"Oh. It's alright. I understand that you wouldn't want to be far away from your family.", he smiled. "Anyways, I have another offer for you. On Saturday, there's a concert here. I forgot the name cause it doesn't really suit my type but people loves them. I would like you to interview them before their concert. They'll come here on our office, 9 am. For now, you can have your break."

"I'll do my very best Sir.", I bowed at him again and went outside.

Me: Yah guys! Where are you? My boss gave me an early break!

Frances: I still have a patient.

Micah: We have a lot of customers here in the pharmacy. Talk to you later.

Shaira: Are you joking? You know that I am here in the USA, right?

Kyoka: I'm free too! Would you like to hangout somewhere Y/N?

Me: Meet me on the department store. I have to buy some formal clothes. I am going to interview some big stars on Saturday. Bye.

Why am I excited? And why do I even have to buy some new clothes when I still have a lot on my dresser? Are they that special? Even if they are, maybe I don't really admire them that much.

"I am here!", Kyoka waved at me. "I went here cause I want to relax from work."

"Eh? I know how hard it is to be medical workers. You don't have to brag.", I rolled my eyes.

"Hey! I am not bragging! Being a journalist is hard too! I don't know. As long as we are working, we experience hardships.", she pouted. "It's been a long time since we haven't talked to each other. We were all busy anyways."

"Come on.", I grabbed her and walked around the boutiques. "Yah! Which one? This red coat or this black one?"

"Black one seems too formal. You would give them creeps.", Kyoka snickered.

"Alright, I'll choose the black one then.", I grabbed the black coat.

"Are you crazy? You really are! Your mind is upside down! What's wrong with you?!", she placed the black coat back and payed for the red coat. "Be thankful that I payed for this one."

"I'm so witty.", I muttered under my breath and giggled devilishly.

"Oh. Wait. That girl looks so familiar. Wasn't that Jihyo of Twice?", I looked at Kyoka who's pointing somewhere.