Chapter 22: I'll Embrace You

Y/N POV

"Where did Mina plan to take you?", Jihyo said while we're walking around the city.

"To the park.", I answered.

"Oh, yes, I forgot that she told me that.", she nodded. "Should we go to the park then?"

"Are you following Mina's idea? Bad Jilous.", I annoyed her.

"Hey! I'm not. I just want to play on the playground. You know, sometimes I could be childish."

"It's still on the park with a different idea. I guess you don't want to plagiarize her then.", I teased her again making her glare at me. "Sorry."

"Ahh! I guess I don't want to play here anymore Y/N. This place is packed with kids.", she pouted as we arrived on the playground.

"What's wrong with that?", I asked her.

"We couldn't enjoy as much as we'd want to."

"Nah! It's okay! Come on!", I grabbed her hand and went to the swing.

"But, I want to go to the seesaw!", she insisted. "Swing is boring."

"I don't know. Sometimes, I would think deep about the seesaw. You are not free with that.", I told her.

"What? What do you mean?"

"Cause you know, seesaw's movement is like, when someone goes down, someone goes up. It's selfishness. Don't you think so?"

"You're deep in words.", she mouthed slowly.

"It's just the way I've noticed. That there's only one person between the two who's carrying the weight of the world.", words keep flowing from my mouth as Jihyo carefully listened. "And that person was, the one who's on below while the other one is enjoying the breeze of the wind above. Unlike swings, we could be free and we use our efforts by kicking down on the ground."

"Yah! Y/N! Stop that! You could be an author because of what you are saying!", she laughed out of nowhere.

If she only knew that I am an author and I wrote some stories about her and the other members, she would've understood what I was saying.

Jihyo's POV

Your words resemble someone. Yes, that someone is the author I really liked. Even though she's not updated right now, I would always search for her.

"Because I like writing.", Y/N said. "Remember, I'm taking journalism right now."

"Oh! I forgot about that. Well, tell me, have you written a story before?", I asked her. "The way you say, the emotions you bring through your words. It's different yet I'm familiar with that. Nevermind."

"Look at those children!", she grinned pointing at the playing children. "I would look stupid if I act like that right now."

It wouldn't be stupid for me since it would remind me how we were like that back when we were young ones.

"Would you like to have some children in the future Ji?", she asked making me want to puke.

"Hey! What are you talking about? Don't you think it's too early to talk about that?", I stared strangely at her.

"Nothing. I just want to have a baby someday.", she looked up the skies. "With the right person."

I wouldn't mind looking at your childish grin. I wouldn't mind hearing your plans in the nearest future. If only I could be that person you'd want to be. I'll embrace you all the time.