Chapter 29: Did Something Happen?

Jihyo's POV

"Why do you even want to go to Y/N?", I clenched my jaw. "I'm the leader. Listen to me."

"It's none of your business.", she stopped packing and moved forward towards me. "Who are you to stop me? It's a pity that I'm allowed to go near her while you aren't. Why Jihyo? What have you done before? Why can't you even tell us what happened for her aunt to be mad like that?"

"Take back what you've said!"

"Enough!", Nayeon held the two of us. "Why are the two of you fighting just because of Y/N? If the two of you likes Y/N, should I join too? Cause I like her too!"

"Yah! Unnie you're not helping!", Tzuyu pushed Nayeon and came between us. "All of you should calm down!"

A knock on the door made us silent. Mina didn't remove her eyes that looks like a laser to me while I diverted my attention towards the door.

"Come in.", I called out.

"Jihyo!", I felt a tight hug when the door opened. "We should talk."

"Y/N.", I mumbled as I saw her face clearly.

"Let the game begin.", Tzuyu smirked at the three of us.

Why is she here right now? Is she going to give us a chaos or is she going to stop it? But, how about her aunt? Did she escape?

Y/N POV

I grabbed Jihyo out of the room and went on the rooftop. Why were there loud noises from the room before? Are they having a fight?

"What do you want to talk about? Why are you even here?", Jihyo swallowed the lump on her throat.

"Can I ask a question first?", I asked her.

"Depends on your question if it's answerable."

Why is Jihyo being cold towards me? What was once a doubt that she's the one who blocked our communication, is now sort of believable.

"Umm. Were you guys fighting before I arrived?", I asked again.

"It would be better if we won't talk about that.", she's avoiding to look directly at my eyes. "Now, tell me why you're here."

"I hate you.", was all I could say.

"How dare you?", her face went sour. "Stop beating around the bush and tell me directly!"

"You blocked our communication! Why did you do that?! Is it because of the fanfic I made about you?! Why? Jihyo! Tell me why!", I screamed throughout my lungs.

"What are you talking about?"

"I cannot communicate with you until my cousin found out that our communication was blocked using my phone. I have no one to blame except you! You're the only one who touched my phone!"

Jihyo's POV

What?! How could she blame me?! I was even giving my all out effort just to send her a message! And who the hell used her phone to block our communication?!

"Y/N, it wasn't me.", I tried to speak for myself. "I swear! There's no way I can do that!"

"Then who would?"

"Do you trust me?", I held her hand and eyed for her real emotion.

"I do."

"Where are you guys going?", Sana asked us.