Chapter 9: This Is God's Prank

Y/N POV

"Y/N, why haven't you bought a food for lunch?", Micah nudged me.

"I don't have the appetite to eat.", I faked a smile.

"Come on. Tell me what's your problem." Micah forced me to tell her what's wrong. "I know you so well. You can't hide anything from me. I know that something's disturbing you."

"Fine!", I looked at her. "Twice is having a concert here in our city."

"So?"

"What so? Of course! I'm being thrifty now! I badly want to go on that concert!"

"When's the concert?", she chuckled.

"Next two weeks.", I frowned again as she patted my back.

"You've got no chance. How much have you saved already?", she stopped eating as she focused on talking to me.

"I haven't even reached half of the price of the ticket.", I sighed. "You're right. I have no chance. I can't reach this goal. I'm not meant to see them."

"Since now that you've realized that you have no more chance to see them, you don't have to starve yourself. Eat.", Micah gave me half of her food.

Jihyo's POV

Our first tour ended successfully and we are on our way back to our hotel. The members were all tired but we still have a long way ahead of us.

"The fans were cool! They were very supportive! I'm so happy that we have Onces who always support us!", Sana clapped her hands.

"Come on now guys! Eat your dinner!", manager-nim called us as we kept on chatting with each other. "After dinner, you have to head back to your rooms and take a rest."

"Yeeeey! Food!", Momo dashed her way between us making the other members stumble.

"Momo ya! Be careful!", Jeongyeon scolded her.

We enjoyed our dinner together as we talked about what happened on the concert. I took my phone out and looked if the author that I liked already made a new story.

"Wow! Leader-nim is reading a fanfic while eating?", Tzuyu mocked me. "It's my first time to see you opening such sites on such schedule."

"Whatever. I'm not going to read. I'm just watching if there's a new story so I could save it and would read it next time.", I ignored Tzuyu as I continued searching for the story. "I wonder."

"Wonder what?", Tzuyu talked to me again.

"What does this author even look like in personal?" I thought to myself.

"Why are you even curious about that? Oh! Don't tell me that you liked that author!", Tzuyu pointed on the author that I searched.

"Yah! I'm just curious! I want to see this author's face. I don't even know why they even have to hide their identities by making their profile pictures a picture of an idol."

"Because we're beautiful. They admire our beauty.", Tzuyu flopped her hair making me chuckle.

"Dinner's over but why are the two of you still here?", Mina interrupted us as she smiled innocently again.

"Nothing. I'll leave weirdo unnie to you. Bye.", Tzuyu left us alone making me feel awkward with Mina again.

"Why did our Tzuyu called you weirdo Ji?", Mina asked me as we walked together outside.

"She's jumping to conclusions.", I shrugged.

"What kind of conclusion is that?", Mina continued to talk to me though I'm trying to be quite.