Chapter 21: You're Rocking With the Best

Jihyo's POV

"Ahhh!", we heard Mina's yell when a vampire popped out in front of us. "Help! I need help!"

"Minari! Calm down! This is about to end!", Y/N caressed Mina who's hugging her tightly behind the back.

I forgot my fear on these. The monsters, the creepiness of this place, everything that's in here was nothing for me when my blood is dropping because of Mina's locked arms on Y/N's hips. Losing you to someone is scarier than anything else.

"Mina! Open your eyes! There's nothing anymore! We're outside already!", I saw Y/N taking off Mina's hands from her eyes. "See the light? Oh my gosh! Minari! Are you crying?"

I stopped looking at Y/N and directed my face towards Mina who's eyes are teary. Oh! My poor member. I have to comfort her.

"My baby is crying.", Y/N said while she took a handkerchief from her pocket. "Let me wipe your tears away."

Did she just called Mina her baby? Isn't she contended that she took her along here? That she called her Minari?

"Stop crying Mina.", I wiped her tears first before Y/N could. "Let's just go home and take a rest guys."

"Sorry again Minari.", Y/N apologized when we entered my car.

"I'm sorry too Y/N.", Mina slowly smiled. "I cannot make you happy just by joining and enjoying myself on your interests."

"You don't have to go with the flow.", Y/N laughed. "And Minari, I appreciate you for participating with my crazy activities and for crying like a baby."

"Stop teasing me!", Mina pouted.

So are they just going to ignore the fact that I'm driving on the steering wheel watching them teasing each other with the use of my rearview mirror? Why am I always an invisible character for everyone?

Y/N POV

"Sleep now little baby.", I teased Mina who's exhausted when we arrived home.

"You're not going to sleep yet?", Mina asked me.

"Nope, I'm used to staying up all night and it feels like I'm still floating because of those rides.", I laughed.

"Then I won't sleep yet.", Mina stopped on her tracks and stared at me. "I want to stay up all night talking to you. There's so many things to talk about. Y'know."

"Enough. If you won't sleep, I won't ever talk to you again so please go to bed now baby.", I glared at her.

"Geez. You sound like my mom. Good night then. Don't stay awake for too long please. I'm also concerned for your health.", she smiled as she went inside their room.

Mina is so caring and cute. What do I do? I think that I'm going to fall in love with her few more days from now.

"Do you like Mina?", I finally heard Jihyo's voice.

"Eh?!", I blushed. "Why are you asking that?"

"It's clear that you like her.", she sat beside me. "I can see it through you."

"It's not what you think. I'm having some thoughts about that cause I like someone.", I defended myself. "Anyways, I never thought that you wouldn't be scared on the horror cave Ji. I never thought that you would be that brave."

"Meh. They're just fantasies of people. I'm a realistic person."

"So tell me, what are you most afraid of?"