Chapter three

edited: 2/4/19

~~~~~~~~~~~

Link

I woke up with the sun beating down at my eyes making them open up to the bright light. But I resisted by covering my face with the blanket. I then realized this wasn't my blanket from the Foster Care. Or the bed for that matter.

I uncovered myself, sitting up straight and looking around the room.

"Wait," I gasped happily, "IT WASN'T A DREAM AFTER ALL!!!!" I shouted with excitement.

'I can't believe this! It wasn't a dream, it was all real! All real!! I have a home, I have a room, I have... a dad. A dad! I'm in a real family that loves me. I should thank him! Wait no that's stupid, but I could do it if I want to so...'

My mind trailed off, and I got out of bed. I picked out my favorite shirt of all time of course and took off my pajamas. I looked at my arms from yesterday and sighed.

'I hope he doesn't look at my arms.' I thought to myself as I put on the blue shirt.

I didn't want to wear the regular beige long sleeves because it said it was going to be hot today so I didn't want to wear it. I had my usual tanned colored shorts and my blue slippers that had a shield on them. I hurried to open my room door and go downstairs to check around my new home.

I walked down the steps, hearing a bunch of men talking and laughing. I looked down from the steps railing since I wasn't all the way down yet to see my dad and I'm guessing, his friends playing board games, with the tv on and drinks in their hands. The cans they were holding looked like Pepsi since it was blue, and I wanted to see what they were laughing about.

So I went down a couple more steps and jump down from the last two landing perfectly. I had a wide smile across my face when I did. I walked into, what I'm guessing is the main room and stood at the entrance.

There were possibly three guys next to my dad all laughing and red staining their cheeks.

One guy had long red hair with black high lights within his hair, blood red eyes that gave me the chills and had dark tanned skin color. He wore a black muscle t-shirt that looked really tight around him and had big muscle arms that could probably crack me, a pair of black denim jeans and black dress shoes.

Another guy was slimmer but had a little bit of built-in his arms. He also had a muscle shirt but only it was a white tank top muscle shirt that had a v-neck for the collar and a red jacket over his shoulders, also for some odd reason had a large gray diamond in the middle. His pants were also white, which was weird. And of course, had white dress shoes. He had pale skin that showed his gray eyes. He had some purple make-up under his eyes and had white hair that had a one-sided bang that covered over his left eye. His ear or ears had a small blue diamond dangle earring.

The other guy was skinny and had pale skin. His eyes were bright golden yellow and had some stitching at the ends of his lip. His light Orange hair was short and in somewhat of a buzzcut kind of way. He wore a long sleeved shirt that was black with blue strips and the sleeves almost touched the floor as it went to his knees. He had black jeans and brownish slip-on shoes.

I slowly walked more in, rubbing my arm shyly as I walk toward my dad. I got to his side and tugged in his jacket. He turned his head to me with an eyebrow raised.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Um... I just wanted to see what you were doing." I mumbled. He raised another curious brow at me with a non-convincing look plastered on his face.

"Oh really?"

"Hey, Ganon whose the runt?" The man's voice was deep and dark.

"He looks fun." The other said his voice a little lighter.

"Come in Ganon whose this amazing kid suppose to be?" Now his voice was a little high pitched but also had a little bit of a deep tone.

Ganon rolled his eyes, grabbing me from under my arms and bringing me up to his lap.

"This is my son, well-adopted son. Link." He spoke as his arms snaked around my little waist. I would say I felt uncomfortable sitting on his lap like this but, it felt warm.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Link." The man said, taking my hand and kissing the top of it. I looked at him confused, as he gave me a wink and a smirk growing on his lips. I could feel vibrating sensation from my dad. I looked up at him, seeing him growl at the man. He put his hands up in defense and sat back down.

"Pleasure, Link." The big man said.

"Nice to meet you, Link." The other small man said.

I waved happily at all of them with a large smile.

Third

"So Ganon, when did you get the kid?"

"Have you been having sex with randoms again at the club?"

"No Ghirahim! And like I said before he's my adopted son!" Ganon said frustrated.

Ghirahim huffed with his arms crossed, looking away from him.

"Anyways, I better get to work. Link you stay here and if you need anything, just ask them." Ganon said as he stood up from his seat, setting Link down on his feet. 

"What do you mean ask them?" Link said confused.

"Well not them in particular just one of them since two of you are coming with me." Ganon took off his blue coat placing it on the chair he was sitting on.

"Wait whose going with you?" Zant asked confused.

"You and Demise are coming with me. So let's go." Ganon said angrily.

Demise and Zant both stood from their seats, walking over to where Ganon was. Link stood in the living room with Ghirahim, looking at Ganon open the door.

"I'll be back late okay, Link? Don't do anything bad while I'm gone and go to sleep early or late I don't care. But just go to bed. There's food in the fridge, or have Ghirahim buy you something if you want. Be back later. Now come on you idiots!" Ganon yelled the last part to the other two.

"Bye, dad..." Link said softly watching his dad leave with the other men.

"Don't worry kid. I'll take good care of you while your dad's gone okay?" Ghirahim said, his thoughts wondering somewhere else about the little boy standing next to him.

Link nodded slowly, before walking back up the stairs.

"Where are you going?" He asked Link, chasing after him. (he's walking to him in other words)

"I'm going back to my room to work on homework." Link said, walking up the stairs.

"Why don't we go have fun downstairs? We can play games, watch tv, play hide and seek... Come on. We can even play ride the pony." Ghirahim walked up the small boy as he turned around to Ghirahim.

"I said I can't. I have to do homework," with that Link slammed the door in Ghirahim's face. He growled, stomping back downstairs.

"You'll pay for that you little rat!" Ghirahim gritted his teeth, grabbing a beer from the fridge. He drank two cans, not finishing the other. He looked at it with a smirk, glancing upstairs.

"If he doesn't want to play with me when I ask nicely, then I'll force him to play my way."