Chapter one

Okay first off, um... I don't really know if foster cares have that mother superior thing like orphanages but imma use that in here. So... Yeah. Also, there are characters from Twilight Princess, Breath of the Wild, Ocarina of time, and skyward sword. And yeah... so imma stops talking now go. Go read!

Edited: 1/31/19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link

I got out of my not very comfortable bed, and put on my brown converse and slipping into my favorite blue T-shirt with a sword in the middle of the neckline and my chest. I had tanned shorts on that matched with my beige long sleeves and my hair was in a ponytail.

I grabbed my backpack, running down the halls and to the door of the Foster Care Home and to school since I was late and Mother Superior didn't wake me up this time like she usually does.

I ran to my elementary school just near the Hyrule street.

I saw my friends at the door waiting for me. I smiled widely as I ran to the door panting as I knelt down with my hands on my knees.

"Hi... guys..." I panted.

"Hi, Linky!" The young girl said.

"Hey, little guy!" A much older boy said.

"Hello, Link." Another girl said.

"I'm I... late?" I asked them. They shook their head, "just in time little guy." Daruk said, smiling.

I nodded happily walking in the door with them and to class.

~~~

It was now recess and we got to play around and have fun to play tag, games, jump rope, etcetera. But I never liked doing that unless it was with Mipha, Daruk, and Urbosa, but they're still in class and don't come out until we go in. But at lunch at least I get to play with them.

I focused on my book, not looking up. I love this book, I've mostly read it five or more times because I love it that much. Most people say it's not for me because it's supposed to be for advanced people, but I still read it and learn new things all the time.

"Hey look it's lonely Link"

"No, it's abandoned weak Link."

"I thought it was, puke." A boy said dumbfounded.

"No, you idiot, Link the abandoned freak!" Another said.

I looked up to see Groose, Dark Link, and Majora all standing above me.

"What do you guys want?" I asked nervously gripping into my book and bringing it down to my thighs.

"Just thought we would play with you little Link before recess ends." Dark Link said in a sweet tone that sound sickening to me.

I shook my head, trembling a little as the three of them move closer to me.

"What was that Link?" Majora hissed, his hoodie covered his face since it zipped up from the hood to show a mask like a picture.

"I-i don't want to play..." I mumbled.

"Come on Link," Groose said, his eyes glaring at me.

"I-i said I don't want to play..." I mumbled a little louder.

"Look, Link," Dark Link grabbed me by the collar of my shirt pulling me up and making me drop my book. "Your gonna play with us and we're going to have fun!" He whispered in my ear making it send chills down my spine.