♀ the girl who rode the train

HIS CHOSEN GIRL(II)❥Chapter Six, The Girl Who Rode The TrainYour P

HIS CHOSEN GIRL(II)
Chapter Six, The Girl Who Rode The Train
Your P.O.V

"Aaaaannnything from the trolley?"

Her voice boomed bouncing off the walls of the compacted train. The sudden loud noise had startled me, causing me to lose my train of thought and zone back into reality.

I glanced down at my new, golden wristwatch, an Ollivander family heirloom that had once even belonged to his great grandmother. It was a back to school present gifted to me by my adopted grandfather himself. According to the watch, we were halfway to Hogwarts, which means that the trolley lady was precisely on schedule.

I then looked over to the sleeping boy sat on my left, trying my best not to move as I did so as to not wake him. His head was rested on my shoulder, where it's remained for the past twenty minutes or so. I couldn't help but to pout slightly, part of me wanting to let him sleep. He looked so relaxed. No worries, no stress, and that was a rarity for him.

However I had to resist the temptation. I'm not one to break my promises.

I gently tapped the dark haired boy on his head and when that didn't work, I flicked his forehead which proved to be successful as he jolted awake, similar to how I had just minutes ago.

"Hmm?" He mumbled his voice scratchy and his emerald eyes barely visible to the inability to keep them open due to the sun shining brightly through the window beside myself.

I smiled down at the boy who ran his hand through his hair in attempts of cleaning it up to which it only made it worse and he looked at me patiently, waiting for an explanation as to why I had interrupted his sleep.

"Trolley's here."

"Oh, right! Thanks," he replied as he takes his head off my shoulder much to my own dismay. He reached into the pocket of his hoodie and pulled out a few coins. "What do you want?"

"Nothing for me. Im not too hungry, thank you though."

He nodded still somewhat sleepily as he joined Ron at the doorway.

I then turned my attention to concentrated girl sat across from me, for she was the only other person in the compartment. Ron of course had practically flew out of his seat before the trolley lady had even finished her sentence. The trolley has always been Ron's favorite part of the ride. Hermione however, usually opted out and read her way through the journey and this year was no different. She was scanning an article from The Daily Prophet about the riot at the Quidditch World Cup.