♀ the girl who was right

HIS CHOSEN GIRL(II)❥Chapter Three, The Girl Who Was RightYour P

HIS CHOSEN GIRL(II)
Chapter Three, The Girl Who Was Right
Your P.O.V

My sides were aching from laughing so hard, I had nearly fallen off the side of the bed about sixteen times. The muscles in my face were sore from my constant smiling and I was filled with complete and utter bliss.

The remainder of our group were in the tent's lounge area. Ron, Ginny, Hermione and Arthur were playing some sort of card game while the twins were engaged with painting their faces white and green for the match.

I was neither here nor there for instead, I was sitting crossed legged on one of the top bunk beds with Harry. He was lying on his stomach beside me looking up at me intently with the undeniable look of warmth in his eyes.

We had begun catching up nearly the second we arrived at the tent. We were mostly talking about summer vacation. Well, it was mostly me doing the talking. Harry hadn't had much of a difference from his other summers he had spent with the Dursleys.

"Dudley tormented me, Vernon and Petunia  ordered me around, yelled at me when I did it wrong, I did all my homework under my covers in the middle of the night but uh, on the bright side, I've perfected the Lumos charm," he had said attempting a joke at the end so that I wouldn't feel too badly for him. "But now you know, I'm with you. Being with you makes it all worth it, cheesy as it sounds."

He was truly interested in learning about my summer however. He really wanted to know all about it and it meant the world to me that he was so genuinely interested in what I had to say.

Harry's eyes, while not only a beautiful emerald, were also incredibly easy to read. His eyes displayed happiness when I spoke about all the great memories, like when Ollivander and I made it a personal mission to try every single flavor at Fortescue's ice cream parlor. He also took my hand in his when I spoke about the emotional goodbye we shared just recently.

"I told you that he'd love you," Harry smiled tracing small circles on the hand he was still holding.

"Yeah, yeah you were right," I reply rolling my eyes. "Go on then, bask in the glory. In case you haven't noticed, you're not right very often."

Harry pretending to be offended for a second before realizing that I wasn't kidding so he replaced the look with a scoff. "Please. I may have had my fair share of wrong ideas, but I am right more often than not. Or at least I'm right more than you are."

This time I scoff. "As if! I can think of thousands of reasons you've been wrong and that's just in the last year or so." I smirk cockily at the end to show my confidence.

He pushes himself off his stomach and copies my criss cross stance. He moves himself closer to me so that our knees were touching. This, the smallest possible contact shot sparks throughout me.