5

Anna

I woke up around 11 the next morning in such a great mood and I definitely had Ashton to thank. last night was honestly perfect and I got butterflies just thinking about it. I've never really been on a real date so it was a really great experience.

I went downstairs and searched the cupboard for something to eat. after about five minutes of staring blankly at the little amount of food I had, I decided to order a pizza. I picked up my phone to make the call but was interrupted by about a thousand texts coming in, all from Lindsey.

I decided to give her a call, letting her know I was ordering a pizza and she should come over to discuss all the details of the date.

~~~

I heard the door open immediately followed by a "let's hear it!!"

I laughed at her forwardness and when she walked around the corner I gave her a huge hug. when I pulled away she had a smirk on her face, and I'm not talking about a little smirk she literally could have been mistaken for the smirking emoji.

"so it went well?" she questioned, and then the doorbell rang. I grabbed my wallet and paid the pizza guy before running back inside.

"yes it was amazing! like seriously we just watched a movie in bed and ate take out and then we went ice blocking and looked at the stars holy shit it was perfect" I raved

"not kidding, you are the heart eyes emoji right now" Lindsey said and we both laughed before she got serious.

"do you actually like Ashton or did you just enjoy the date?" she questioned.

i had to think about that one for a second I mean I loved Ashton but I wasn't in love with him and obviously I wouldn't be after one date but I just don't think I could see myself ever being in love with him. don't get me wrong he's a great guy and someday, someone will be in love with him but I don't think it's going to be me. I think I got too caught up in the perfectness of the date, but now that she mentions it, I don't like Ashton I just really liked hanging out with him.

"Ashton's like a brother to me" I started "I have so much fun when I'm with him and yeah our kiss was amazing but besides that, because I would not kiss my brother, I feel like it's just kind of weird you know? it'd be like you dating Garrett!"

"um yeah except that Ashton is adorable and fun and my brother literally stays at home and plays world of Warcraft!"

~~~

a few hours later Lindsey went home and I decided to invite Ashton over, I had to let him know that this wouldn't end up being anything.

does anyone even read this story?

also, sorry it's super super short but I wanted the next chapter to be her talking to ashton I guess ??? haha