2

Anna

I hated her. I hated the fact that she was so damn pretty, I hated that I worked so hard for Luke's attention and she was the one who got it. I may not even know her but there was something shady in the smirk she sent my way. I had to walk away before i ended up punching her straight in the face.

Ashton and I were now driving home when a song i was unfamiliar with came on the radio. he started singing along and i couldn't help but smile. ashton hardly ever sang but when he did, it was perfect. his cheeks turned a light shade of pink and he chuckled nervously.

"stop that"

i noticed i was staring and laughed to myself. "sorry i just love it when you sing, you don't do it enough"

"yeah but I'm sure theres other things you love that i do with my mouth" he boasted

"Ash!" i lightly hit him and we both broke out into a major laugh attack. this is the side of ashton that i absolutely adored, he always seemed to be down about something and i hated seeing him like that.

Ashton told me all about the tour life, how much fun it was, and all of their crazy antics. He told me how awesome the one direction boys were and answered all of my stupid questions about them. I wasn't a crazy fan girl or anything but I did really like their music, and I thought they were pretty cute, so you can imagine my excitement when he asked if I wanted to hangout with all of them tonight.

Luke wouldn't be there but I didn't let that bother me. I've decided to find my own happiness since it obviously wasn't going to be Luke.

~~

I reapplied my face makeup and fixed my eyeliner before running outside and hopping into Michaels car. it wasn't until he started driving away that I noticed his hair was black.

"damn Michael, looking good."

he laughed, "thanks Anna, it's not too much is it?!" he asked frantically

"not at all I'm really diggin it, you know how much I like black!"

"well if that isn't the understatement of the century" he joked. the boys all made fun of me for the numerous amount of black I wore. it's a good color ok. I was glad Michael picked me up because I haven't had the chance to talk to him much.

"so do you like Lily?" i had to ask.

"yeah she's great!"

"that's good" I smiled falsely and I was just about to tell him she gave me a weird vibe but he interrupted with something I had to control myself for laughing at.

"I think you guys would get along really well, she reminds me of you so much"

~~

I walked into the boys' house and immediately asked Michael where Ashton was.

"woah just cause you two are fucking doesn't mean you can't hangout with all of us"

thank god I wasn't drinking something because surely I would have spit that everywhere. I think he most likely noticed the horrified expression on my face because he then explained himself.

"Ashton told me" and then added before I could even asked, "don't worry I'm the only one who knows"

"alright well anyway.. where are the guys?" I wavered the conversation in a way less awkward topic.

I followed him outside to where Calum, Ashton, Harry, Zayn, and Louis were all sitting around the fire. Calum gave me a huge smile.

"Heeeeey Anna! I miss ya" he said, walking over and giving me a hug

"Are you going to introduce me or what" I whispered

"Guys this is our amazing friend Anna"

"we've met before, but hello again Anna" Harry said boldly

"I'm Louis!!!" he explained loudly pulling me into a hug. I was thrown off a little but hugged him back, "I'm Anna"

Zayn put his cigarette out then stood up and gracefully walked over, eyeing me up and down.

"Zayn" he said shortly, shooting me a wink and I literally could not speak. thank god for Ashton interrupting before I embarrassed myself.

"Niall and Liam are getting food, they should be back shortly" he said shooting me a you're-welcome look.

we were sitting around chatting and laughing for a while before Ashton asked if he could talk to me inside for a moment.

"what do you guys need to talk about?" Michael smirked, earning a glare from the two of us.