13. Invitation

You woke up the next day, smiling in your bed and remembering all that happened yesterday. Eren asking you out, the delicious steak you both ate, how nice and sweet he was, how he dropped you off, you just nuzzled your pillow the whole night and even if you were incapable of sleeping, you took power naps. You stand up and take off your shirt of your favorite anime and slip on a soft, silky purple shirt with a moon on it, black leggings tattered on the front, and short, hologram purple boots, you grabbed your bag and backpack along with your phone and headed out to school.

Once you arrived you saw Eren waiting for you at the door and hugging you as tightly as he can, you smiled and embraced him back. Unable to willingly say how much he's crushing you "I enjoyed the date" you commented as he gently let go of you, he looked into your E/C orbs and smiled, a genuinely happy and beautiful smile, you couldn't even look away from him. Damn, his smiles are so fucking beautiful!! You thought to yourself.

He took you to where the rest of your friends were and got breakfast with them, then quickly sat down to eat.
Mikasa slipped a red paper to you. Red was always her favorite color, it sometimes freaked you out but you didn't care or mind it. As long as she was happy, so were you. You turned to the ravenette, questioning with a stare on why she gave you a red paper. "It's an invitation. We're having this...uhm..uh, p-party! And you're our special guest!" She said a little exaggeratingly enthusiastically, it made you more suspicious.

As they went on with their conversation, you read the envelope and saw that it was gonna be at a CEMETERY. WAIT WHAT?! A CEMETERY?!?! WHERE PEOPLE ARE BURIED?!?! The idea of being at a cemetery made your face decrease in temperature, making you a bit paler and faint, you noticed Sasha tapping your shoulder and seeing everyone else look worried. "You okay?" She asked, concerned. You nodded and got up from your seat "yeah, I'm good" you answered, smiling comfortingly.

As everyone went to their classes, you stared at the paper and thought to yourself.

Maybe I will check it out after school. It is a Friday after all