12. Warmth

After dinner with your mom, you headed to your room and undressed, putting on a warm, pastel purple robe. You head to the bathroom and get out a nice clay mask, before opening it, you washed your hands and face with soap and water before smearing the clay on your face, careful not to land some on your eyes, inside your mouth, or inside your nose, before truning the faucet on to your tub and cutting a bit of pink bubble bar before crushing it near the falling water and watching the water become consumed with bubbly white suds and a soft, rosy scent. You tied off the robe and let it slip off your body before carefully sinking yourself into the tub, you smiled and let a relaxed sigh while you layed in the tub, a few minutes pass and you wash off the mask, keeping your mouth and eyes shut, a bit worried of getting any of the clay in them, you splashed more of the pink-colored liquid on your face, rinsing off the clay off your face before grabbing a soap and washing your body with it and washing it further with a body sponge before washing your hair with a nice, lavender scented shampoo that would clean out any dandruff and grease from your scalp, you honestly felt relaxed and you smiled in joy, not caring if you were some wierd zombie and just feeling a little human inside again.

After your nice warm bath, you carefully got out of the water and wrapped yourself in a warm, pink towel along with wrapping your H/C hair in a white towel, you began to throw a bit of good-smelling powder on your body to make you smell nice, although you did agree with yourself that you already smell nice as it is. You also put small drops of lotion on your arms and legs, then grabbing a new white  bathrobe and letting the towel loose to reveal your damp, soft hair.

Once you finished dressing your best for Eren, you honestly felt beautiful and confident, you admired the shoes your mother let you borrow, the beautiful dark blue dress you were just waiting to wear, and beauriful angel quartz earrings and necklace you smiled once again before taking your simple white sweater and purse before hearing a knock on your front door and a call from your mom "Y/N! Eren is here!"

He must be here! You thought to yourself as you smiled widely in excitement and carefully rushed down and opened the door to see Eren in a nice white shirt with long, somewhat tucked sleeves and a blue tie with nice black pants and black shoes, making you intensely blush. Eren was also intensely blushing, taking your hand in his "ready to go? I know a nice steakhouse that Sasha took me to once" you smiled at the idea of a nice juicy steak and nodded "y-yeah!" You replied with a bright, gleeful smile. Your mom smiled and looked at Eren "have her home by ten o'clock sharp" she warned, Eren nodded "yes ma'am". He escorted you to his car and opened the door to the front passenger seat for you "ladies first~~" you giggled and carefully entered "thank you~ you're such a gentleman, Eren~~ I never knew~" you said almost seductively, making him blush. The teal-eyed boy just chuckled and shut the door, careful not to break it or make it loud enough to scare you. As you buckled your seatbelt, Eren entered the car where he was going to drive, fixing his tie before smiling, buckling his belt and turning on his car to drive to his destination.

You and Eren talked about school and other things, about how he lives in an apartment complex with Mikasa and Armin, his past, you honestly felt bad for Eren. There were even times where you complimented him, making him blush red and lose a bit of concentration on the road, so you stopped to let him concentrate. There was even a song you enjoyed playing on the radio, you and Eren listened and smiled, holding eachothers hands, as you both arrived at the steakhouse, he parked at a near, empty space and unbuckle his seatbelt before exiting the car, as he walked to your side, you also undid your seatbelt while Eren opened the door and reached his hand out for you. You took his hand and exited the car.

You and Eren arrived at the door, he opened it for you "here, baby~" you smiled at his kindness "thank you!" You planted a kiss on his cheek and entered tbe restaurant, not seeing a psychotic grin on his features behind you and simply entered after you. Meeting with a man "welcome! Table for two?" The man asked, you nodded and replied with a "yes" as you wrapped your arms around Eren's arm. "Come this way" the man escorted you and Eren to an empty table and placed two menus down to where you and Eren were sitting. Eren pulled the chair for you, you smiled and sat down as he carefully pushed you forward, you gently caressed his hand and consoled him "Eren, you don't have to do so much for me, I can take care of myself" he blushes and sits in front of you "I know, sorry, I just want to impress you and show you that I'm a better boyfriend" this made you a little upset "Eren, you don't have to show me, I already know you're a better boyfriend" you said in a comforting tone as you saw what you wanted on the menu "gahh!...all these steaks look so good, everything, from rare to well-done" you wanted to devour all the picture in front of you and didn't care how you wanted it to be cooked. You were a real carnivore when it came to food. "I'll take a meduim steak" Eren finally said after examining the menu "oh and a diet coke"

"Mehh, I'll just have a pink lemonade or something while the waiter surprises me with whatever" you explained to Eren

After ordering your food and drinks along with some tortilla chips and dip from a kind waiter, you and Eren began cutting bits off your food and eating blissfully at the juicy, cooked meat. You just enjoyed how the taste flowed in your mouth after every bite. You smiled and kept delicately eating along with Eren, all the while you both talked and took sips of your beverages.

Once you and Eren finished your meals, you both talked while waiting for the check. "I'm paying" you said, which Eren quickly responded with a concerned "no I will. I insist" he held your hand somewhat tightly, you nodded and smiled. The waiter then came to take the dishes and put down the check. Eren sliped his debit card inside the leather pamphlet and kissed you. He had really delicate lips ans had a scent of sunflowers, sweat and cologne, it was a strangely heavenly smell to you.

Once Eren paid and dropped you off your home, he caressed your S/C complexion on your face and kissed you one last time "I'll see you at school tommorrow" he said in a somewhat huskily tone. You blushed deeply and replied with a soft "y-yeah..See you!" You said as you turned and went to your home and went to your room. Slumping on your bed and letting out a joyful, halpy squeal, half-muted by the fabric.