7. betrayal

You woke up again, displeasure coming to your mind WHAT THE FUCK I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD

The displeasure soon turned into curiousity as you saw your skin was now a greenish pale-gray, you had to admit it wasn't your color but you liked it nonetheless. Your foot and slits on your arms were now in a perfect sitch, you almost looked like a zombie, which intrigued you.

"Doctor, it..it worked!" A surprised carrot haired nurse exclaimed in joy,
The doctors also smiled at the results, some even sighed in relief, the nurse headed out and told everyone of your successful operation and like a flash they all came in, Mikasa held you close and cried, so did Armin, Eren blushed, holding you the closest and crying the most, relieved to see you're once again alive, you enjoyed his scent and the feelings of his arms around you, you didn't hold back on hugging him close.

A new, colorful and strange new style came to you as you walked down school with your friends. Your REAL friends, and Eren right beside you, blushing, you wore a pastel purple shirt with little bats on it, a black skirt, skeleton leggings and white boots with a black bow on, Pastel Goth was really a style you've always wanted to try. People stared, some in amazement, some in disgust, like they were looking at a monster, but you kept smiling and walked to the door, ready to exit to go home before seeing Alexis, your ex, and the quote-on-quote 'best friend since childhood' wearing a pink tank top, looped earrings, a few pink and gold looped bracelets, pink heels and jean shorts that reveal the cellulite coming from her legs and ass...ugh.

"Uhh, Halloween isn't here yet" they shot at you, but you were quick and cunning "so isn't the strip club and sleazy hotel you all check in! Now get out of my face before your disappointed parents betray you too" The response made your friends smirk at them before you got the three tramps off your shoulder and headed straight to the door with your friends. But as you were getting ready to head home, something caught your hand, startling you and making you turn quickly to what caught you.