2. cold

You followed alongside of your mom, getting the boxes filled with your fragile dishes, chinas, porcelains, and fabrics, anything you both really packed.

You and your mom managed to get the furniture for the Living Room in time before dinner, and before rain began pouring down outside. You found the trickling water and transparent droplets to be very comforting.

Your mom cooked some steak with macaroni "don't forget your clothes for school tommorrow, it's a Monday" those words made you somewhat joyful but worried, sure, you got to see your boyfriend and the rest of your friends like Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Sasha, Tracy, but at the same time it also showed bullies like...Alexis, she was a cruel girl, blonde, pink dyed ends, a nice butt. You also had a nice butt, insecurities got in the way of that though and made you start wearing long, tacky skirts and long sleeved shirts. Thanks to her, you looked like a ghost, but that didn't stop your friends and mother from being so caring and loving towards you.

You and your mom brought mattresses and other supplies, chargers, batteries, flashlights, a small container for snacks, and what not to take to your rooms and called it a night with the packing.

You watched a horror movie of your choosing for that night before texting your friends a goodnight

Y/N: goodnight, I'll see you guys at school :)

Mikasa: goodnight ❤

Tracy: goodnight ^ w ^

After the movie and text, you peacefully drifted off to sleep