TWENTY-THREE

everything now by arcade fire

"Say it again," Justin's raspy voice echoed through me, his soft lips pushed up against my ear.

I pulled his dampened hair between my fingers as he moved in and out of me, my thighs burning from riding him. A groan fell from my lips before I said the words he so desperately needed to hear from me.

"I love you, Justin," I panted, my chest repeatedly hitting against his as we rhythmically moved together. "I've always loved you. I'll never stop loving you."

My hands were frantic. My mind was, too. I couldn't believe I was able to say those words to Justin. I never thought it'd be possible, but I loved him. I loved him so much for so long. I'd never love anyone else the way I loved him.

His hand wrapped itself in my hair to pull my head back, allowing me to look into his eyes. The eyes I loved. The face I loved. The man I loved. The man I would always love.

"I'll never get tired of hearing that, Kennedy," he moaned, his pace quickening. I cried out, feeling as if I was about to release any second. It was his voice. The raspy, sexy, breathy voice saying only my name had the potential to bring me over the edge. "I'll never get tired of it. I waited so long."

"Justin," I moaned when his lips nipped at the nape of my neck. One of his hands slid down between my legs, massaging me as we fucked endlessly. It was hot. Sexy. Lusty. It was love. It was dirty, but it was love. Our love.

He moved up and kissed my lips hard. His tongue was greedy to meet mine again, supplying me with a searing kiss that I'd always remember.

"I fucking love you, Kennedy Nolan," he murmured into my mouth for the first time.

Yeah, you read that right.

Remember the time he told me he loved fucking me? Read that again. He fucking loved me.

Justin Bieber loved Kennedy Nolan, and she loved him right back.

My body trembled, my orgasm coursing through me solely from his words. The highly skilled fucking was just an added bonus, of course. It was his voice that brought me to come.

With my fingers digging into his shoulders and lips firmly pressed against his, I rode out the high he had given me. He immediately followed, filling me instantly.

"Oh my god," I huffed, then squealed softly when he fell back and rolled on top of me. He smiled and kissed my lips repeatedly. "I love you, Justin. I do."

His index finger traced my damp forehead as his eyes locked on mine, searching them as if they had the fucking cure for cancer in them. It was so intimate and sensual. Everything about us was top of the line. I couldn't ask for better.

"You are so beautiful," he hummed, observing my slightly sweating body that was beneath him. "You're beautiful beneath me, you were beautiful at the party, and you were even beautiful when you were crying. I don't know how you do it."

Biting my lip, I couldn't help but blush. He was so blatant with his thoughts, and I loved it. I knew wha he was saying was always the truth. It was raw and real. It was never fabricated or sugarcoated.

He rolled me over again, putting me on top of him. I pulled the blankets over us, comforted by his warm skin against me. His thumbs stroked my back while my hands explored his face for the millionth time. The softness of his lips, the rigid jawline, the tired bags beneath his stunning brown eyes— they were irresistible.

"You're not so bad yourself," I kissed his nose, receiving a smile from him.

"Not bad, huh?"