F O R T Y.

Y/N POV.
It's been such a busy week, everyone that's working with us on our project had to start staying at work so late. So I had to start dropping off Jaewon at Eunwoo's house but if Eunwoo is too busy, I take him to Hyunsik's. I feel so bad for not spending time with Jaewon, but I'll make it up to him.

I'm glad I have help when Jimin and I are too busy with work. We all had to start working together in the conference room so we can finally put our work together. But the most awkward thing about it, I have to sit in the same room with Jimin and Jaebum.

Jennie's been around a lot too, probably because we are all working together now. Sometimes it would just be the four of us in the room and it would get really quiet and tense.

I was busy working, ignoring everyone in the room. I looked at the time, "I better go pick up Jaewon at school." I stood up, "I'll come with you." Jimin insisted.

"No, it's okay. I'll be back." I pushed the chair in. "I'm dropping him off at Hyunsik's today." I told Jimin and Jaebum. They just glared at each other, so I quickly walked out.

"Hey Jaewon, how was school?" I asked him as he walked through the gate. "I had fun." He smiled, "When are you going to finish your work, mommy?" he asked with a sad look on his face. "It will take a awhile, but I'll finish as soon as I can. I'll make it up to you when I'm done." I hugged him tightly.

He nodded happily. "Y/n!" I heard Hyunsik from a distance. "Oh, hey. I thought I was going to meet you at your place?" I asked. "I know, I came to ask if I could just take him to my place so you can go back to work?" he asked

I looked at Jaewon, "You want to leave with Hyunsik and Hyunae?" He looked up at me. "Okay." he agreed. I kneeled down to face him, "I'll pick you up later, okay. I love you." I hugged him again. "I love you too, mommy." I went back into my car and drove back to the office.

We all sat there and I could see Jimin and Jaebum glaring at each other, they've been doing that for hours. I mentally face palmed myself, It's awkward and I don't think it's ever going away.

Jennie has been glaring at me also and she's been clinging onto Jaebum this whole time, it kind of bugged me but I shouldn't even care. I ignored everyone, we only talked once in awhile.

Few hours later we finished what we were doing, there was still a lot to do but at least we are half ways done.

I raised my arms and stretched, "You ready to go home, Y/n?" Jimin asked as he placed his hand on my back. I smiled at him, "Yeah, I'm pretty tired." I answered. "We better go pick up Jaewon." I continued.

In the corner of my eye I saw Jaebum glaring at us. "Let's go Jaebum." Jennie said as she tugged his arm. He sighed out of annoyance, and they both walked out.

I dropped off Jaewon at school and I saw Hyunsik dropping off Hyunae, "Bye Jaewon! I'll see you after school!" I waved bye to him. "Bye mommy!" he waved back.

"Y/n!" I heard someone call my name, it was Hyunsik. "Oh, Good morning." I smiled at him. "Good morning Y/n." he greeted me back as he eye smiled.

"Y/n, I'm sorry but I can't babysit Jaewon for a couple weeks because I'm leaving on a trip with my family." he looked at me with an apologetic face. "What?! Don't do this to me Hyunsik!" I lightly shook him.