Yoonmin Popular boy

Start from the beginning

Hobi : Oh well, you just have to tell them how you feel nothing special

Swagboi🤟🏼: Oh ok thank you for the help☺️

Hobi :Who's the special boy anyway?

Swagboi🤟🏼:Do you know Jimin?

Hobi : Oh yeah isn't he the shy boy in our history class?

Hobi :Is that why you asked him to be your partner so you could get closer to him?😏

Swagboi🤟🏼: Yeah😅

Swagboi🤟🏼: Anyway thank you for he help!

Hobi: Np anytime

Hobi: Goodnight bro

Swagboi🤟🏼: Night

End of flashback

"Today is the day I'm going to tell him my feelings today" Yoongi sighed to himself. After history class Yoongi went to find Jimin in the hallway and went up to him to ask "D-Do you want to come up to the r-roof for l-lunch with me?" Yoongi said nervously knowing what is going to happen in the next 20 minuets. "Sure! Why not!" Jimin said as he finally is not as up tight and shy around Yoongi as when they first started being friends. They were up on the roof and after about ten minutes of silence Yoongi broke it. "Jimin can I tell you something?"

"Sure, anything" he said with a slight smile on his face but on he inside he was concerned about Yoongi because today he was being different. Before Yoongi started speaking he took a deep breath. "I wanted to say that I have had a crush on you for a while, longer than you think I have" As he said that his breathing became faster because he was getting more nervous by the second. "I love everything about you, your voice, your personality, and your really cute" When Yoongi said that he could see that Jimin was blushing really hard. Yoongi took Jimin's hands into his and asked "Will you be my boyfriend?" Jimin was silent for a second but then he said "YES!" And hugged Yoongi when they pulled back from the hug they just held each others hands and stared into their eyes. After lunch they walked to class together holding hands with their fingers intertwined. The next day Yoongi waited out side of the school for Jimin and walked to class together. They went to lunch together and sat with Yoongi's friends, everyone was talking but Yoongi snd Jimin was only talking with each other then Hoseok finally said "Sooooo... are you guys dating yet?"

"Yeah" the couple said in unison.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

They have been together for 3 years. And one day Yoongi took Jimin to a park. And suggested that they went on a walk but he stopped walking and said"Park Jimin we have been together for three years and like I said when we started dating I love everything about you your personality, to way you care for everyone, I love your voice and especially when your singing until you joined BTS I didn't know you could sing like you can, I love your tiny hands, I just love you" as Yoongi was saying that Jimin was starting to emotional, his eyes started to tear up. Yoongi got down on one knee and said "Park Jimin will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" When Yoongi said those last words Jimin burst out crying.

"YES!YES!YES!" He couldn't control his tears when he was answering. Yoongi pulled him in for a tight hug. He peppered Jimin's face with kisses but the last one was on the youngers lips and turned out to be them making out in the middle of the path.

One year after they got married they were talking about adopting kids, then about a half of a later they knew they wanted to adopt so they moved into a real house and out of their apartment. They made sure that it had enough room for a four person family and decorated rooms for a boy and a girl. About a month after they did the decorations they adopted two two year told babies one a boy and his name was Dong woo. And a girl, her name was Soo mi.

I hope you liked it

Yoongi looks like a for real dad I'm this picture 😂