16;

"Yah! Come here! I'm going to kill you Park Jimin!" I was screaming while trying to get out of Taehyung's and Yoongi's grip. They were trying to calm me down and trying to convince me to not kill Jimin. While the little rat was trembling and hiding behind Namjoon that was like a big shield to him.

"What did you do know Jimin?" Jin came inside the room with food that he cooked.

"I didn't do anything...I think" Jimin was still trembling behind Namjoon. Soon I calmed down and we sat down to eat.

"Did you talk about love and couples with Soo Eun?" I asked while picking up my stick and glaring and Jimin while eating.

"Eheh, m-maybe I have" Jimin said while scratching the back of his head and looking scared.

"Jimin... she's young and she's not ready to think about that kind of stuff. I mean she still has to fight with her cancer and she's not in the best state right now" I scolded him while he was lowering his head and nodding slowly when I was done.

"I'm sorry I'll be more careful next time" he said still having his head low. I couldn't bring myself to be mad at him. I smiled as I got up to put my plate away, while going to the sink I reached for Jimin's head and ruffled his hair. He immediately looked up to be met with my smile and he couldn't hold his smile either. He's eyes were shining and he also got up following me to the sink to put his plate.

I spent the night with Areum and the boys, we played different games and laughed the night away.

"Is getting late and I'm sleepy" Taehyung said while yawning and scratching his eye.

"Me tooo, I want to sleep" Jimin pouted while leaning his head against Jungkook's shoulder. The three makanes, Hoseok and Namjoon went to sleep. While only me, Areum, Jin and Yoongi were still up because we couldn't sleep.

We were up to late at night talking but more quietly because we didn't want to wake up the other members. The time got late and it was 3 o'clock in the morning and we were still talking. Because it was so late we became tried and kind of high on life. At least Areum, she seemed so lost because of the tiredness.

"And Jiiiin did you know heheh I have always had a big crush on you ever since I first saw you" Areum grinned while leaning towards Jin and being really clingy to him. He chuckled a little at her and stroked her head while planting a kiss on her forehead.

"I've always liked you to Areum" he said and I could see the sparkles in her eyes. She was so happy that he returned her feelings. She literally jumped in his arms and he immediately wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her tightly.
While hugging they fell asleep and now it was only me and Yoongi awake. I turned my head and looked at him and he also kind of looked high like Areum.

"Kiss me"

•••
400 reads!!!
I'm soo happy that you guys take your time to read this book. I really really appreciate it guys!
And I finally updated! This chapter may be a bit short but I haven't had so much time lately because of my exams. I've been studying so much that my brain fell from my head and ran away hahah.
Again thank you guys for 400 reads
I love every single one of you!
Byee!!<33