8;

"And I think that we should continue this" he's voice was raspy and he smirked while I just stood there, frozen on the spot.

"If you're going to be quite, then I'll take it as a yes" he winked and put his hands in his pockets. Leaving me behind frozen on the spot and confused.

"What he hell is wrong with him?
Why the hell is he acting this way?
I mumble to myself as I was shaking my head.

(Yoongi POV)

I smirked at her and started going towards the elevator, leaving her behind.

I got in the elevator and smiled to myself. I put my hand on my chest trying to calm down my racing heart. Every time I think about what happened, my heart would race faster and faster.

"Someday I'm gonna make you mine"

( (Y/N) POV)

I was trying to get some work done, but once again my mind drifted back to Yoongi.

I got up from my seat and thought I'd go to my brother to see what he was up to. Because he was always up to something.

I didn't bother to knock on the door and just opened it, revealing my brother standing on his chair doing something with the light that was hanging on the ceiling.

"What the hell are you doing?" I screamed as I ran to his side to hold the chair still so that he wouldn't fall

"I'm trying to fix the light you idiot" he said as he tilted his head back a little, losing his balance and falling on his table.

I stood there looking at him until I fell on the floor laughing so hard that I was crying.

"Ha ha, so funny" he sat up on the table and massaged his head, while waiting for me to calm down.

Soon enough I calmed down and he started talking.
"I was actually going to come to you, after I fixed this damn light" he looked up at the ceiling cursing under his breath. I giggled and looked up at the ceiling with him.

"I was wondering if you'd want to go out and eat with me and Jonghye, please?" He asked as he pouted and made puppy eyes.

Jonghye was his girlfriend they had been dating for 3 years now. I never liked her and we would always get into fights with each other. Whenever he was around she pretended to like me, but when he wasn't she acted like a bitch.

But still I was happy for him. Because she could confront him and make him happy whenever he was feeling down or sad. I was never good at comforting people.

I became a cold person ever since 5 years ago, because of what me and Youngsik had been through thanks to our parents. Ever since 5 years ago we moved away from our parents and we never contacted them ever again.

"Mm, sure way not" I thought it wouldn't hurt to go and eat with them. Plus it's free food.

"Good, just please stop nagging on each other" he said while he got down from the table and brushed the dust from his clothes.

I nodded and he smiled he stretched out his arms wanting me to hug him. I smiled at him and he embraced me with his warmth. I felt secure and safe and it had been a long time ago since we actually hugged for this long. It had always been these fast hugs and it felt like we drifted apart from each other. I didn't want that, he was my only family and don't have anyone except for him. I'm never gonna lose him ever.

We broke the hug and told him that I had to go back to my office he waved goodbye and I got out.

I closed the door and smiled to myself, thinking about Youngsik.

>>>

I was going towards the big glass doors that led to the restaurant that we were going to eat.

I was wearing a white dress, it had been a long time since I was wearing a dress, makeup or even a skirt. I don't like those things and I never did.

I sighed and pulled down my dress a little feeling a bit uncomfortable, but I thought I'd wear something nice because of the restaurant we were going to.

I opened the doors and Youngsik and Jonghye were already sitting on their table and talking. I made my way to them, having a hard time to walk in my heals.

"Oh (Y/N), you're here" Youngsik got up from his seat and hugged me, Jonghye bowed to me and I bowed back.

I took my seat and we ordered, we were making some small talks with each other. For the first time I had a good felling about Jonghye, it didn't feel like we would start to fight.
Our food came and we started eating it.

"I have something I want to tell you guys" I looked up at Jonghye and she looked a little uncomfortable and scared in a kind of way.

"Wait!, you're not going to break up with me are you?" Youngsik shouted out, all the other people were glaring at us. Youngsik bowed to them as a 'sorry' and we continued our talk.

"Now silly I'm not going to" She giggled at him and be finally breathed out.

I could already see on her face that it wasn't about that. I chuckled lightly at Youngsik's stupidness.

Jonghye swallowed hard before speaking up again.

"I...saw you're parents...at the hospital were you guys work" I gasped and looked up at her. Feeling how I lost control over my hands and slowly my fork fell down on the floor. Youngsik was in shock, he didn't move at all. It was like he was traumatized and soon tears gathered in the corner of my eyes.

"No it can't be possible, if it is true...we have to get out of here..."

•••
There u goooo another chapter!
Hope u liked it and I'll see you in the next
Byee!!<33