12;

"What the hell do you want?" I asked annoyed

"Well I thought that you'd maybe want some chicken and beer?" He looked down on his hands seeing the food that he brought.

Dammit, I love chicken and beer...you know what let's have both. We can share!!

"Come in, I also have pizza BUT we can share because I also want some chicken and beer to" I said as I gestured for Yoongi to come in.

A grin got it's way to his pink/red ish lips as he entered my home.

We went to the couch and sat down, talking about everything. As we were eating, drinking and laughing our asses off.

"So what's your type?" He asked out of the blue as he ate the last of his pizza slice

"What do you mean by type?" I asked confused as I took another beer and opened it up

"I...mean like guy type you know" he said as he scratched the back of his head

"Ow, hmm I don't think I have one. I have never dated or been in love actually" he looked closely as he nodded. He 'hmm' in response and took another pizza slice.

"Sooo, you got a type or naw?" I asked as I eyed him. He chocked on his pizza as he looked at me surprised for asking. He swallowed his bite before answering.

"N-no I don't have a type" he looked away while a blush got it's way to his cheeks. I smiled to myself thinking it was kind of cute.

The hours went on as we were talking and laughing with each other. I can say that we drank quite a lot to, it ended up with both of us passing out on the couch.

>>>

I tried to open my eyes but the light was to strong. After a while I was able to open my eyes and see my surroundings. I was lying on the couch with Yoongi hugging me tight. My one leg was over him as I was laying on his chest, hearing his hear beat. The sound became comfortable to hear and I got to lazy to get up. I thought that it wouldn't hurt to keep on lying here hearing Yoongi's steady breathing.

The male hugging me tight turned around releasing me from his grip, still sleeping. I got up from the couch we were lying on and started to clean the mess we had done yesterday.
I put my hand on my head feeling the pain from all the alcohol we drank. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some medicine, I took a glass of water and took the medicine.

The pain slowly faded away and I went back to the couch were Yoongi was lying still asleep.

I had nothing to do, I was done with cleaning and I had done my morning routine.
My work starts later today so I thought I'd take my laptop and sit down on the floor with the computer on the table.

Yoongi was sleeping on the couch that was in front of me. As I was doing my work.

When I was half way I heard groans coming from the couch, Yoongi finally woke up.
He sat straight up still with eyes closed.

"Morning" I said as I tilted my head a little to the side

I didn't get a respond back

"You want some medicine?" I asked, Yoongi nodded as he was massaging his temples eyes still closed.

I chuckled at the sight in front of me. I got up getting the things he needed and going back to him, putting the medicine and glass of water on the table.

He gladly accepted it and took the medicine and drank the water. When he was done he lied back on the couch, eyes STILL closed and put his hands on his stomach taking deep breaths.

I continued tapping on my computer, but stopped when I felt a pair of eye starring at me. Or to be exact Yoongi starring at me. I looked up from the screen and he smiled weakly and I smiled back.

"Do you remember what happened yesterday?" He asked, I shake my head as a 'no' and he nodded and mumbled a 'good'

I got curious to why he mumbled 'good' maybe he knew something that I didn't.

"What you know something that I don't?" I asked as I closed my computer and looked up at him

"No no no, not at all" he defended himself as he was waving his hands in front of his face.
I glared at him before standing up.

"If you want you can go wash up in the bathroom, I have an extra toothbrush in there" I said as I took my computer and was about to go to my room. But Yoongi grabbed my wrist turning me around.

"Thank you" he said with a soft smile

"No problem" I answered and he let go of my wrist, I went into my room and continued with the rest of my work.

About two hours later I heard a phone ringing and it was certainly not mine as it was lying on the table beside me.

I got up from my seat and headed where the sound was coming from, my feet took me to the kitchen where a certain mint green haired  guy was sitting and stuffing his face with food.

Oh god I thought he already went to the dorms.

"Aren't you supposed to go back to the dorms?" I asked as I made my way to him.

"Yeah I'm going, just let me finish my breakfast" he said not making eye contact.

When he was done eating he took his coat and I followed him to the door. We said our goodbyes and he waved at me going out of the apartment.

I closed the door and locked it going back to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. I haven't had time to eat or to be more exact I forgot.

Just when I was about to open the fridge I heard a knock on the door. I sighed and went to open it thinking it would be Yoongi standing there.

I opened my door ready to ask him what the hell he wanted.

"Hi there sweetheart, it's been a long time"

•••
That's it
Hope you guys enjoy!
Byee<33