13;

"Hello there sweetheart, how have you been?"  On the other side of the door stood my mother, one of the persons I hate the most.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked furious and confused at the same time, while glaring at her.

"Is that how you greet your own mother? After so many years" she let out a 'tch' while shaking her head and going inside my apartment without my permission or even glancing at me.

I was beyond furious, scared, and powerless. I didn't know what to do then to close the door and follow her.
She made her way to the couch and sat down, I stood up looking down on her clenching my jaw. She gestured for me to sit down, I sat down in front of her.

"So...you're probably wondering why I'm here right?" She asked while locking her hands

I nodded, still having my jaw clenched

"You and your brother are coming with us to America, we want to start over as a family and maybe later you two can take over our company. What do you say about that?"

I was speechless she seriously wanted her kids back after 5 years!
Hell no I was not going to that life that I lived once before.

"No. We're not coming back." My voice was shaky and it almost came out in a whisper.

"Please get out. I don't have any business with you" I pointed to the closed door, she glared at me but still got up and went to the door. I couldn't look at her my eyes were set on the table.

"This is not over, I'll see you later my daughter" she smirked and opened the door and harshly slamming it after her.

I fell on my knees with my tears streaming down my face. Crying my eyes out. I felt weak, I felt like my whole world had been shattered down to pieces.

>>>

Hours went by and I fell asleep on the cold hard floor.
I got up and made my way towards the bathroom to get ready for work.

When I was done I took my car keys and got out. Locking the door behind me and going to the parking lot.

I got in my car and started the engine. The whole conversation with that woman came back to my mind like a ghost haunting.

I felt sick to my stomach only thinking about her or him.

Finally when I arrived I went directly to my office. As I was walking past my colleagues no one noticed anything different. Well I only had a stone face all day long, except for when I'm meeting patients.

While going to my office I was having a war inside my head thinking about if I should tell Youngsik about what happened or not. I came to a decision to not tell him, I didn't want to stress him more than he already is.

Well I was sitting in the office doing nothing. Only listening to the clock going tik tak tik tak.

My mind always seemed to drift back to her words. Even when I didn't want them in my mind, they always found a way in.

I closed my eyes and sight deeply. I heard the door open and when I looked up it was Youngsik.

He didn't seem happy either. Judging by the look on his face something happened as well to him.

He swallowed hard before taking a seat in front of me and looking at me with one of his looks that scares me the most.

"I...have to tell you something"

•••
Guuuysss it's 3am and I'm not falling asleep. Dang it!
Well what to do about it...
thought I'd update because I've been really bad at it (and I'm sorry about that). But I've had a lot of stuff going on. Both with school, family, friends and volleyball.

But I finally updated and I wanted to thank you guys for 200 reads!!!! I'm really happy!
You guys are freaking awesome!

I'll see you in the next chapter
Byeee<333