7;

"Yoongi" I asked confused, he was running towards me with his hand in the air waving.

"I...thought...th-that...you...would...n-need...a...r-ride" he said between breaths with his hands on his knees and his head hanging low

"Oh, Okay thanks" I said trying to smile at him but probably just ended up looking weird.

We got in the car and he started driving towards my apartment.

"How did you know what time I end and that I didn't bring my car" I asked quite interested in how he knew

"Well it was easy...I just asked Areum, she knows everything about you" he chuckled lightly.

(Time skip to 3 weeks)

3 weeks went on and Yoongi had been with me a lot. Even when I was at work he'd bring me food to eat with him, we would sit in my office. Making small conversations with each other. I asked him why he did this but he would always change the subject. In the end I stopped asking and just let him be. Sometimes it was actually kind of fun having him around.

I was on my way to Soo Eun's room to check on her, she hasn't been well these past days.
I was going through the lobby to the elevator when someone grabbed my wrist turning me around.

I saw Yoongi with his gummy smile and a bag in his other hand.

"You wanna eat?" He asked smiling bringing the bag up in the air showing what he had with him.
"Jin hyung cooked some food for us" he said releasing the grip from my wrist.

"Yeah, I just need to visit a patient" I said trying to get to Soo Eun

"Can I come with you?" He asked I turned around seeing the elevator and then back at Yoongi again.

"Sure why not" I smiled and turned around walking fast to the elevator, I could already see from where I was standing that there were a lot of people waiting for the elevator.

I sighed and went in the elevator with Yoongi trailing behind me. The other people got in the elevator and because it was so crowded it ended up with me and Yoongi being awfully close to each other.

Me and Yoongi were pressed up against each other. I couldn't move, it was even hard to breath. I could hear Yoongi clearing his throat, my head was against his chest. If I focused hard enough I could hear the sound of his heart beating fast.

I looked up to see Yonngi's face and when I did he looked down on me at the same time. We were so close that the tips of our noses were touching each other.

*pling*

The elevator doors finally opened and we got out of that awkward moment.
We headed towards Soo Eun's door and we finally reached it. I knocked softly and opened the door. Soo Eun was lying on her bed playing with her stuffed animal. She set her eyes on me and was about to get out of the bed but I quickly ran over to her side pushing her down again.

"Unnie you came!" She screamed hugging me while I hugged back.

"Yes I came" I said while hugging her.

Yoongi entered after we broke the hug, he put the bag with food on the table and went to stand beside me.

"Oh, Soo Eun how are you feeling?" He asked out of the blue, I turned around looking confused at him

"I've been good oppa!" She said smiling and hugging Yoongi

"What have I missed" I mumbled to myself, loud enough for Yoongi to hear.

"I used to visit the orphan a lot back in the days and that's how I met Soo Eun" he answered my question turning around facing me.

I nodded slowly getting up and going to the bag with food. Taking out my pice that Yoongi brought me.

I took the food and went back to Soo Eun, I put the food down beside her and told her to eat.

"Unnie, can I ask you something?" She asked after taking a bite of her food.

"Yeah, sure what is it?" I asked as I helped her cut a piece of meat.

"Are you and Yoongi oppa together?" She asked with a grin on her face, waiting for my answer.

"N-"
"Yes" Yoongi cut me off, leaving me confused and mad at him for lying.

"Yes, we are" he cleared his throat looking down on Soo Eun.

She was smiling brightly and clapping her hands together.

"I'm so happy for you guys, you look so good together!" Soo Eun's smile got wider and I could seriously see her eyes shining bright.

Me and Yoongi stayed with her until she was done. Right after we got out and I needed a explanation from Yoongi to why he lied.

"Why the hell did you lie about that?" I glared at him, my blood was boiling inside me. I was so mad that I couldn't stand still.

"I don't know, she looked so happy seeing us together and I didn't want to disappoint her" he said loud and clear, which made me fell like he didn't take this seriously.

"And I think that we should continue this..."

•••
New chapter out!!
damn I've been bad at updating heheh.
I just got to be honest, I was to lazy to update. But now I did!!!!