********
The Next Day

So I've watched all the interviews and listened to all the music. Now I have to wait until may 20, my birthday, to watch their performance. Best. Gift. Ever.

"Shunt'A babyyyy. Pay attention to me now." Tyrie complained in my ear.

It was Friday afternoon and we were at my house.

I put my phone down and gave him my full attention.

"What my honey bunches of oats?"

He pulled on my wrist. We were sitting next to each other on the couch. I had to lay my head on his chest because of the weird angle.

"Lay down on me. In trying give you a booty rub girl."

I perked up at the chance of a booty rub. I shrugged and laid my head on his thigh and wrapped my arms around his knee.

I sighed when I felt the gentle caresses on my rear end. Before I knew it my breathing was slowing down and my eyes were closing.

"I'M HOME!"

Daddy?

"Tonya! Kids where are y'all? Who the fuck are you?"

Oh fuck!

I pushed myself up quickly. I see my father, Christopher Bunnt, standing there in his work suit holding the brief case mom bought him last year. I sneak a glance at my boyfriend. All of the color has drained from his face.

 All of the color has drained from his face

Something like Christopher^^^

"

Daddy you're home early. I missed you so much. How was New York?"

My dad looked my way before returning his eyes to my frightened boyfriend.

"Who are young man and why are alone with my daughter?"

Tryie pushed himself up and stalked toward my father, before reaching his hand out.

"Good afternoon Mr. Bunnt. I'm Tyrie Jones, Shunt'A's boyfriend. It's nice to meet."

He kept a smile even while my father just stared at his outreached hand. His smile only got bigger when dad shook it. I tried not to roll my eyes when my dad turned Ty's arm to see his tattoos better.

"So what do you do Tyrie? Do you have a job? Play any sports? Who are your parents? Got siblings? Are you planning on going to college? Ever been shot by a .45?"

My dad kept shooting out questions that it was hard to keep up. I'm pretty sure even he doesn't know what he said.

Ty stood quiet for a few seconds. I thought that he had gotten lost like I did. Dad had this look of satisfaction on his face.

"Yes sir I work at a warehouse part time. I play football. My mom is Destiny Jones. I have a sister named Charm. I plan on going to college on the coast, maybe Miami. No, I haven't, nor would I like to."

Daddy held his stony features, but I could see that he was impressed. I was too. I think I got a little hot watching him be so confident.

"Pooh why were you and him alone on the couch when I came in?"

"I had a headache daddy,so I was laying down on Ty. He was just trying to make me feel better."

He looked all over my face before grumbling and heading up the stairs.

I breathed out and looked at Ty. He was leaning on the back of the couch taking deep breaths. He had his hand over his heart.

"Ooh wee I thought I was gonna get shot. Why you ain't never tell your dad was so damn big? Man could have killed me just by looking at me hard enough."

I laughed, but stopped when I thought about it.

"I mean, you low-key right."

I chuckled at his face and walked him to the door. I really think he's safer at home. I don't want to have my boyfriend killed.

Fucking Finally right? Not my best work but it's something. Suggest what I should write next.

Who saw Fake Love?

Billboard Awards?

What BTS do?

THAT!!!

1271 Words