Septiplier at its Finest...?

I would never forget what I saw...

I was frozen in fear after what I have just witnessed. 

"Mark! Sean!" I shouted at the two grown men... That was on the floor... Doing... Something...

As I shouted both of there names, they both looked at me. Face filled with embarrassment. I mean, I would be too if I were in the same position as them... Heres a little image of how it looked like.

Sean was on the bottom, laying down on the floor. His hands were pinned over his head by Mark, which caused his shirt to rise up a bit, showing his belly button. His head was facing me. I could see the embarrassment on his face, as well as the redness across his cheeks. It looked like Marks old red hair, honestly. 

Speaking of Mark...

Marks position was quite questionable, honestly. Mark was on top of Sean, legs on either side of him. And his hands were... Wow. One of his hands were pinning Sean's hands down over his head and the other was chocking him. He was also facing me with a face filled with embarrassment.

Out of curiosity, I looked at both of their lower areas to make sure that they were wearing pants (or at least boxers). And -- thank God -- they were.

I shook my head at the sight. I said to myself in a low voice, "Septiplier at its finest."

"(F/N)," Mark said catching my attention. "I can explain."

"Okay then," I said to him as I crossed my arms. "Please explain," I said as I looked down at Sean, who looked like he was running out of air. "And please get off of Sean. Poor thing's suffering."

Mark looked down at Sean, remembering he was on top of him. He mumbled something that I couldn't hear. Possibly something like: "Oh, I forgot". As Mark got off of Sean, I found Sean with his hand on his chest. Trying to catch his breath. Sean let out a whisper that was barely audible, but I could still catch what he said. "Thank God. I couldn't breath underneath that wanker." I giggled at his comment to Mark. I shook my head to remember the situation that they were in. I looked at Mark for his explanation for whats going on.

It took Mark a while for him to answer, but he did, with a stutter.

"H-H took my phone... A-And... I was playing a-a game... S-So..." he finished as he looked down at the floor in shame.

"So that gives you a reason to get on top of Sean and pin him down to the floor. As well as chocking him." I said as I looked at Mark, with my arms still crossed, who had a face still filled with shame. Then I looked at Sean who was rubbing his neck.

When he moved his hand away from his neck, he had a red mark on his neck. But, strangely, it didn't look like a hand mark like it was supposed to. It was like a strange red, bruised type, line across his neck.

Mark caught my attention by him speaking up, "No." 

I faced him as he spoke. I nodded so he knew that I heard him. 

I looked back over at Sean, to find that the strange red mark was still on his neck. I gave off a questionable look as I asked him, "Hey, Sean," He faced me as I called his name. "Whats with that red mark?"

"What red mark?" He asked in confusion.

"That one." I said as I pointed to my neck. "The one on your neck. Where Mark choked you at." As I said Marks name I looked over at him to give him a 'Look-At-What-You-Did' type look. But, he wasn't looking at me. He was looking at Sean. And he had a terrified look on his face, which confused me.

"Oh," Sean said with a chuckle. "Its Murk's had mark for choking so hard." He finished as he rubbed his neck.

"No, no its not. It doesn't look like a hand mark. It looks more like a red line that's just across your neck. Nothing close to a hand mark."

Sean had the same look on his face like Mark. He stopped rubbing his neck as he looked up at me and asked, "What?!"

I let out a small confused chuckle. "Yeah... It looks like a cut mark in a way... What's up with that anyway?" I asked him. But, before he could answer, he got up off the floor and pushed me aside. I saw him run out of the room and into the bathroom that was down the hall.

I looked over at Mark who looked out of the window, his back facing me. I asked him, as I was pointing my thumb out the door, "What was all that about?"

Mark didn't answer.

I walked a bit closer to ask him if he was okay, but before I could he spoke in a low voice, "You should leave."

I was confused for a second, then shook my head with a smile on my face. "Yeah, today was a weird night. I'll just get back to the room and-"

"Not to the room." He said as he cut me off. "You should leave. As in, go home."

Now, I was fully confused. "What?" I asked. "What do you mean go home?"

Mark turned around to face me. He stared me at me straight in the eyes, and I did the same. As I stared, I noticed something, slightly terrifying. His eyes weren't his normal brown. They were red. Dark, crimson-type red. I was mesmerized by his eyes, but his voice snapped me out of it.

"Go home, (F/N). It's not safe for you to be here right now." He said in a deep, familiar, voice.

"What? What do you mean it's not safe." I asked in most confusion. "You said a couple hours ago that it was too late for me to go home." I looked at the alarm clock and it read 2:54. "Mark, it's about to be three in the morning. Just let me stay for the rest of the night."

Mark's gaze wasn't facing me as I spoke. It was facing behind me, out to the hallway. I was about to see what he was looking at, but he shook his head furiously. 

"No, (F/N). Go home, right now. Before its too late." He said in a panic.

Now I was in full confusion. "Too late for what?"

As I asked the question, I heard something fall from behind me, as well as a scream. I turned around to find the bathroom door that Sean was in open, with a hand out at the bottom of the door. As soon as I spotted the hand, it pulled away, back into the bathroom.

"Sean!" I shouted as I ran to the door.

"(F/N), wait!" Mark shouted for me, but I didn't listen.

I ran towards the bathroom door. As I stepped in front of it Mark shouted, "(F/N), that is not Sean"

I didn't get it, till I saw it for myself. . . .

////

1204 words