Screamin' Beans

Mark dragged me outside of the coffee place.  

The coffee place was called 'Screamin' Beans'. Strange place for a coffee place, but... Interesting. It screams out for attention.

Mark and I tied Chica and Louise up at a pole outside the coffee shop. We walked into the coffee place. It wasn't full, but it wasn't empty. The place was filled with people that looked like wannabe hipsters or actual hipsters.

"Nice place," I said as I looked around the classy coffee shop.

"I know." Mark grabbed my hand again and pulled me, lightly, to the line. "Come on. Pick out what you want to drink. My treat."

I shook my head. "No, Mark. I'll pay for my-"

He placed a finger up to my lips to shush me like a child. "Don't you dare finish that sentence. Let me by you a drink."

"Fine. I won't fight with my 'favorite' YouTuber." I said with a smile. I air quoted 'favorite' as I did so. Mark let out a small chuckle with a smile. I smiled as I did. We both looked up at the menu to see what we want to order. 

"All of them sound so yummy," I said out loud. "How can I choose just one?" I asked Mark as I looked at him.

"I don't know, but just choose one. I don't have that much on me." He said, still looking at the menu.

"Next please." The girl behind the cash register said. Mark and I walked up to the cash register. "Know what you want?" Mark asked me on our way to the cash register.

I nodded.

"What will you be having today?" The girl asked. She looked young to work here. She looked like she was 18. But by how she sounds, she sounds like she's in her twenty's.

"I would like to order a Caffè Misto. Medium, please." Mark ordered/

She poked a couple of things on the register. She then got a medium size, brown designed cup and got out a sharpie. "Name?"

"Mark."

She wrote down his name on the cup and placed it down. "Will that be all?" 

Mark looked at me. "Uh, no," I spoke up. "Can I have a Cupcake Crème Frappuccino... Blended Crème... Please?"

She poked at the cash register again. "The size?" The girl asked a bit annoyed. I looked up at Mark.

"Get whatever size you want." He spoke.

"Small... Please." I said in a shy tone.

She got a small size cup and a sharpie. "Name?"

"(F/N)."

She wrote down my name on the cup. "Now, is that all?"

"Yes, that'll be all," Mark spoke.

She poked at the cash register one last time. "That will be $8.76."

Mark got out a credit card. The girl took it and slid it into the cash register. She gave it back to Mark. The receipt started to print out.  She took it and wrote something down on it. She gave the receipt to Mark when she was finished.

"Thank you." Mark took the receipt from her. Mark grabbed my hand and walked me to a table. Once we sat down, Mark looked at the receipt. He sighed.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No, it's just..." He lets out another sigh. "Every time I go somewhere and there's a lady at the register, they always give me their numbers." He handed me the receipt. What the lady wrote down was her number and a 'call me' with a heart next to it.

"A guy did it to me once." He said in a saddened tone.

I let out a chuckle.

"Mark and (F/N)." A guy called. "Your drinks are ready."

I was about to get up, but Mark held my shoulder. "Stay. I'll get it" As Mark said that, he got up and walked to get our drinks. I let out a small smile. 

I'm having drinks with my favorite YouTuber.

DING

I felt my pocket vibrate. I forgot that I had my phone with me. I pulled it out and looked at who texted me. It was an unknown number. I unlocked my phone and read the message:

You can't get rid of me THAT EASILY

I froze. It was him... Anti. I started to feel a bit dizzy at the sight of the message. I laid my head on the table to rest. I heard a chair move. I didn't bother to look up to see who it was. I knew who it was. They tapped my shoulder. I looked up to find Mark holding his drink.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he put his drink down on the table. "You really don't look well."

"I'm fine," I said in a whisper. It sounded like I was in pain, but I wasn't.

"Do you have a place where I could take you?" Mark asked in a concerned voice. I shook my head. He let out a sigh. I looked up a bit more to find my drink. Once I did, I brought it closer to me and took a sip out of it through the straw.

"Hey.." Mark said as he placed his hand on mine. "Would you like to rest at my house?"

My head shot up. D-Did... D-Did The Markiplier invited me to his place..?

"Don't think of that. I just want to make sure your fine."

I blushed a bit. "D-Did... I say that out loud..?"

He nodded.

Fuck.

"Hey, langue." 

"Sorry..." 

////

910 words