Chapter 22

annie's POV

"no, im not okay with that. maddie and jack almost died for fucks sake" it has been a month or 7 since we joined the gang. we have gotten super close. some more then others.

"i agree. imean its kenzie we're talking about here. we kind of owe her one or maybe even two" hayden speaks. harvey lets out a sigh "i can't think of a plan, i'm sorry." at his comment nadia slaps her hands on the table "listen you fucker." harvey throws his hands in the air as he says "calm down."

nadia groans "i won't calm down. im sorry if i sound crazy but i need joey dead. and soon." harvey nods. "nadia honey" he starts but gets cut off "don't honey me! we've been over this i might be your girlfriend but i have imput okay? i need joey dead and thats it." nadia scoffs.

caden joins in the conversation. "nadia's right. we need joey dead. no leader. no gang" dylan and lexi nod as they grab the last of their bags. jacob yells out to us. "aye we need to leave soon so hurry your asses up please". we pick up our things. i make sure to grab some cool ranch doritos for kenzie. i hope we can do this.

"hurry up!" jacob exlaims. "girls. outside. jacobs car. now" we all run out as nadia leads. we step into his range rover and its packed. im currently sitting on dylans lap. "listen. you need to make sure she stays in the house. maybe in her room even" jacob states. "we know, just hurry and please don't get yourself killed".

when we reach kenzie's house we get out of the car and dylan stands there hugging jacob. "dylan, im going to be fine" jacob stroked her back. "i hope so." dylan said as she stood on her tip toe's to kiss him. they are lowkey cute.

"we'll make it work. but tell harvey to do it fast. we don't need her finding out because she wont like it." nadia waves jacob off as he leaves the driveway.

time skip

"ew, did you actually?" i ask kenzie as i feel my phone vibrating. when i pick it up a picture of hayden and me with the contact name 'haybae' lights up my phone showing purple hearts. "i need to take this" i say standing up.

all the girls are in the living room. lexi and dylan are snapchatting while kenzie bynn and nadia are actually deep into a conversation. lauren is just hugging nadia.

"hayden?"

"anns, we might need a little more time"

"what? why what happened?" i aggressively shake my head trying not to think someone died. even though that was exactly what i was thinking.

"uhm. joey kinda escaped?"

"hayden are you serious right now?" i feel my anger boiling up. those boys are literally capable of nothing.

"yeah? i kind of am. don't tell kenzie yet tho. we might find him" i sigh

"let me know if there's more, love you"

"love you too anns"

he hung up. i have to do something. i need to find joey. i have no other choise, before i know what I'm even doing i feel my body moving towards the back door. opening it and walking. into the darkness.

i make sure to text all the girls exept kenzie that i left. joey boutta catch these hands

time skip
N A R R A T O R

the boys were walking up to the house of the gangleader as they told each other to shush "it's supposed to be here" hayden whisper yells as johnny grabs onto harvey's shoulder "got the glock?" he asks the tall brown haired harvey. "yeah i have it here" he points towards the back of his pants.

"can't you dickheads do one thing right?" annie walks up to the group of boys with her hands on her hips and her eyebrow raised.

"shit, baby why-." hayden starts his sentence just to be cut off by the brown haired girl giving him loads of attitude

"baby? no sweet talking today hayden. now hurry your asses up and hand me a flashlight".

johnny reaches into his duffel bag and throws annie a flashlight. "thanks jv" annie winks at the dirty blonde boy. "don't johnny vincent me. kenzie might find out because of you" he snapped back in response

annie scoffed. "you weren't hurrying up" she briefly said. she mumbled something under her breath afterwards. johnny couldn't quite hear so he just shrugged it off.

"nadia texted me, kenzie is starting to wonder why annie is taking so long"

"yeah matt i get that but kenzie is no reason to just quit on me. there will be consequences"

harvey gasped quickly but stood up straight when he saw the brown haired boy named joey talking to the guy who hit maddie on the road. matthew sato. aka matt.

harvey had more members with him than joey had. but he knew he was going to have to call his old members at one point this evening.

this is not going to go well. shit.

~~~

only a few more chapter left till the epilogue and my new book!! - sor dt purplefacey and @jenzieforlife101