Chapter 6

I yell out to Maddie "jacks car or yours!" She yells back "jacks now hurry up!" She sounded irritated so I grabbed my phone slipped it in my bra and walked downstairs to see jack and Maddie making out. "Seriously guys? We aren't even at the party yet. And when are you actually going to ask her to be your girlfriend you ass" Jack looked at me and at Maddie, and back at me "excuse me? When did you get so moody little one" he walks up to me and surprisingly holds his arms open for a hug.

I hug him "hi big brother" even though he isn't actually with Maddie yet, we are all very close and I love Jack like a real brother. Because to me he is. "Letsgooooo hug birds" Maddie sighs. So we tighten our hug once more to let go and walk over to the car. Jack has a Mercedes Benz with camel interior. It's pretty and i want a car like that to be honest. Jack hands me the aux and I play "love galore" by SZA singing all the words.

I was getting nervous when we hit the street that said "hemeric lane" maybe Lauren and the other stood me up. But they couldn't, could they? Lauren lives there for gods Sake. Annie and Dylan at least better be there. And Lexi becau- "earth to Kenzie!" Maddie pulls me out of my train of thoughts. "Y- Yeah?" I look up in confusion. "We're here" Jack smiles. I giggle "okay let's go get this party started!"

I knock the door and Lauren opens it. "kenzieeeee" she screeches. I chuckle as she jumps into my arms and we both fall to the ground, "Baby Kenz you're hereeeee" she snuggles into my hair. "God Lauren what in hell did you drink" I pull her and myself up and look at Jack and Maddie who are currently choking on there own laughing.
Well. Nice I already embarrassed my ass.

Lauren runs back inside and we follow. First thing I see is; just like o thought. Dudes and slutty girls. How fun. Note the sarcasm. "I'm going to find my friends. I kiss Maddie's check and hug Jack before walking straight into the crowd.

I look around not seeing Lexi, Dylan or Annie. Even Lauren disappeared. Where the hell were they. I try finding a table. Get some punch or something. Finally I see the kitchen which I walk into being happy as a child finding a lollipop. Or so I thought. There was a guy there. When I saw him I stopped walking and just stood there. In awkward silence. The boy was tall with white blonde-ish hair. His eyes were pretty and he had pearly teeth. "Hi" I flop out. Why did I just say that wtf. "Hey, do I know you" he looks straight at me. Now I know why I recognize him, he was walking with that Hayden last Friday. "I go to Trinity high so that might be why" I smile at him and walk over to the punch. While filling up my cup I feel his gaze on my back.

"So.. What's your name?" I turn around while sipping my red cup. "It's Mackenzie but you can call me Kenzie or Kenz like my friends do." He walks over holding out his hand "I'm Carson" I shake his and he looks at the door. "Want to meet some of my friends? He asks. I think Carson is friends with Hayden and Hayden is friends with him..... Johnny. "Yes, yes I would love that" I say.

We walk over to a part of the room that is crowded with people but they aren't dancing or full on partying so I assume that's them. Are they in the gang? I ask myself. When Carson stops and everyone turns their head towards us. His eyes tell me to sit down so I do. I end up sitting next to a girl. Her hair was strawberry-blonde and her eyes where exact the color as her hair and freckles she looks at me "hi, I'm Nadia. What's your name?" Everyone turns their attention towards us. "Uh, I'm M-Mackenzie" Carson chuckles. "Call her Kenzie, her 'friends' call her that" he smiles at me

I look around the circle they are sitting in. Carson notices me doing so and lays his hand on my shoulder. Then looks back to the group who continued their conversations like nothing had happened. "Guys, be nice and introduce yourselfs." I look at the circle of people "I'm Hayden, but I'm sure you already knew that" I chuckle. "I actually did yeah" i say as he winks at me. "that's Harvey and his girlfriend Nadia." Harvey laughs and says "Hayden is kind of a dickhead so uh yeah" I chuckle and Hayden holds his hand over his heart pretending to be hurt. I let out a little laugh

"Let's not forget these boys over here", he points to his left "Ashton Jacob and last but not least we have Caden" I look at the last guy "you're Dylan's brother" I look at his hair freckles and nose. Dylan in guys version. He laughs "sure am, though I don't really like her" Carson laughs "Dude you know you love her we all love our siblings, and beside-" Nadia cuts him off "Hayden, you forgot Ruby and Brynn you dumb fuck" Harvey laughs. I look at the whole group once again. they all seem happy, smiling. well that was until someone walked up to us and yelled. "They're here" i look up to see the one person i didn't think it was..

Johnny.

A/N are y'all exited?!?! xo sor