Chapter 11

Mackenzie's POV fast forward 2 weeks

"Sooooo, did you talk to him yet?" Maddie shot me a glance while picking at her food. it has been two weeks since the party and the accident and i actually haven't talked to Johnny yet. i've seen him at school and i've had awkward stares with him but none of us has talked.

It was nice having new friends though. Different spots at lunch. having funny and nice guy friends. having, well. Family. It was monday today. I hate mondays because i have two hours of math, With Johnny. None of our other friends are in that class so we sit together not saying a word. its awkward a lot of times.

"No i haven't and i don't need to. Now please just stop talkig so i can eat my food and head out the door." i give Maddie a fake smile and stuff my mouth with blueberry yogurt once more. after i grab my bag and car keys i hug Maddie and head out the door. "Bye
Mads feed maliboo for me!"

I step on the sidewalk when i hear someone yell my name, "Kenzie!" i look around when i spot a running Johnny coming my way. When he reaches me he is out of breath and rests himself on his knees "Kenzie i-i need y-you to d-drive me to school." i hold my hand out for him to stand up. "Why exactly?" he chuckles. And it's cute "Well my ferrari won't start i'm getting it fixed friday but untill then i need you to drive me."

He pouts and looks at me with his beautiful emerald eyes. I stare at him not knowing what to say. Driving Johnny? For a whole week. "i- i uhh" I feel tingles forming in my stomach when he reaches over and tucks a strand of babyhairs behind my ear. "Please Kenzie. Its just one week" he slowly reached for my hand. When i pulled back "uh, sure!" just get in.

He frowned. Why did he frown? because i pulled back? What the actual fuck is happening to the universe. I get into the drivers seat when he grabs my aux cord. "uhhh? excuse me but i play the music in this car, Okay?" i snatch it back from him when i play 'never be the same' by the one and only camila cabello.

Whe reach the school when i get out of my car with eyes of people in the cuad on me. i walk over to Johnny's side of the car to open up the door for him. he steps out and puts on his sunglasses. it wasn't even sunny like dude what are you doing? When Johnny notices the eyes pointed at us he turns to me wrapping his arm around my neck and motioning for me to grab his hand. And I did.

I just walked into school with johnny having his arm around me. what even is this fuckery. "Well well"  Nadias voice stands out when she walks over towards us. "Is this a confirmation?" she winks my way as Johnny unwraps his arm from my shoulders. "No it's not, see ya at math kenz" he leans in and kisses my forehead before walking over to Hayden and Carson.

What is happening. And why did i just enjoy that?

its because you like Johnny, dork

Oh, shut up. I don't

~~~

A/N a short chapter. im posting my intro for "summerly love" or "dear best friend" later. wich one do y'all want first? both jenzie xoxo sor purplefacey some xtra jenzie for ya this chapter