Chapter 1

A/N in this story all of the characters are around the age of 16/17 so don't come for me. Thanks :)
                                                                       ~~~
"what the actual fuck dylan" i said while looking at her with a tilted face "i'm not even kidding i saw it, and i know you're going to ask lexi, and yes it was very much gross" dylan replied with the 'i'm dead serious' stare like she always does when she's honest.

"why would he.. with her.. that's just.." annie kept starting her sentence without finishing it. "gross?" i asked while finishing it for her. "yeah" she said while picking at her salad.

the cafeteria was crowded but that's the usual here at 'trinity high' it's an okay school but we most of all go there because we are all there, always. to support each other when need and to be able to survive every day.

nothing was ever exiting though. none of us had a boyfriend or other friends besides the four people sitting at this little table at the cafeteria everyday. boring right? well let's just say this 'peace and quiet' wasn't for long.

"hey. uh guys" annie quitly spoke. no one except me heard her because they were too deep into their convo. "guys" she said again, but this time louder and they heard. we all turned our heads as a girl walked in to the cafeteria. 'wow' lexi mouthed.

for your information, it's weird because we didn't know her. and by the looks everyone was giving her they didn't know her either. which is weird because no one ever moves to this town and chooses this school to go to. we never have new girls or boys. normally when we do they end up with the nerds, they become nobody's. but this girl was different. i felt it.

"have any of you seen her before ?" dylan asked. "i haven't." lexi stated "me neither" annie replied. for some reason i wanted to respond with 'no' but my lips wouldn't movie "kenzie ?" dylan looked over at me. i don't know what got into me but I stood up. walked over to her and just stood there, right in front of her.

"hey ?" She said kinda insecure. I looked behind me and realized I was being stared at. And not just by my friends who's jaws had completely dropped. But apparently everyone, from sleek to geek. From hot to not, from - never mind you know what I mean.

I turned back around looking at the girl. She was actually really pretty, her hair was a mix between blonde brown and even a little gold. Her eyes were a green brown kind of mix and it was truly beautiful. She had long lashes and bushy brows, her jeans were ripped and her hoodie had initials on them. L.O

"Hi I'm Mackenzie" I said while sticking out my hand for her to shake. "I'm Lauren" she said with a smile. It looked genuine which was nice, she seemed okay enough so I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the table where Dylan Lexi and Annie were sitting looking at us with full confusion

"Hey, guys" I point at Lauren and look back at them "this is Lauren, Lauren these are my friends Dylan, Lexi and Annie" she looked at them and they looked at her for a solid minute "hi" Annie stands up and sticks out her hand
"Hello.. Uh.. Annie was it ?" They shake hands and Annie smiles. It looked genuine so the rest of them did the same

"I'm sorry if we all look really weird" I look at her while smiling. "It's okay I'm used to weird" Lauren giggles and we all silently laugh. "We aren't really used to new people coming here because it's usually just us" Dylan explains. "I just moved here so I knew it would at least be a little weird.

The cafeteria door opened again. 4 guys walked in. I recognized them but didn't know their names. One of them. A guy with curly brown hair with a black hoodie looked at Lauren, and smiled. She gave him a weird look and he kept walking. "Who was he ?" I ask while looking at Lauren slightly confused
"That's Hayden, but please don't ask me how I know him. Because then the convo slowly leads to my brother. And I do not want to talk about him."

Her Brother? Who is her brother. Do we know him? "Wait" Dylan stared at the group of guys "that's my brother Caden, how does he know them?"

~
A/N this was a short intro kind of chapter to start everything off. a kinda cliffhanger iguess? Don't hate me xoxo sor