Chapter 3

''I cant exactly explain''. lauren stated. "What part of the conversation did you hear Mackenzie?" I rested my head on my hand. "Uhm well I heard him calling you annoying and saying something was getting old, who even was that anyways." I was concerned for her. It looked like she was having a really hard time even talking about it.

"It was my brother, I don't really want you guys to know much about him but let's just say he's bad news." The confusion was written on our faces and there was a 2 minute awkward silence. Dylan decided to break the ice. "What's his name?" Lauren sighed. "Are you sure you want to know?" She scoffed "yes please! I think we all kinda want to know" tears started forming in her eyes

"His name is Johnny" I didn't recognize the name and Lexi and Dylan didn't either. We looked over at Annie who looked like she was about to barf. "Is he tall, muscular, brownish blonde hair with green eyes and really white teeth?" With every word she said her face went more green. Lauren looked up "yes" Annie seemed like she couldn't take it anymore so she stood up and walked over to the bathroom. We all heard her throw up due to the silence that hit the room once again.

Dylan followed Annie and held up her hair while i was stroking Laurens back, trying to calm her down a little. Annie and Dylan returned and Annie her face was white as snow. "Okay so uh, why did you just throw up? Care to explain what happened where you know him from and once again. Why you just fucking barfed?!?" Annie chuckled "it's no big deal I just- I heard him yell at his sister and that sickens me" Lauren smiled at her "it's okay it's really not that bad"

"Yes it is" Lexi hugs Lauren "it really is" I hug both of them "anyways how do you know what he looks like" I looked at her. But she didn't make eye contact. "Uh I saw him once but I don't remember exactly where" and it was obvious that that was a lie.

Dylan was acting even weirder and i could feel there was more to this story that she wasn't going to tell us. I love Annie but she keeps too much from me. When she had a boyfriend last year we didn't even find out until they broke up. Imean thats just weird is it not?

"Please tell us more" i looked at her and she saw i asked out of concern. "I really didn't want you guys to know much about him seeing as i don't want you all to get hurt" i could see the hurt in her eyes as she spoke

"I was at a concert last year. i met a guy we really clicked. his name was Brandon. i really liked him so we started to hang out" tears started filling up her eyes and she wiped them away immediately. "Time with him was really fun, but even though i liked him johnny didn't" she sniffed "i actually more then liked him i loved him. a lot. when we started dating johnny was beyond furious" she stopped

She let out a sob and a big sigh, then continued. "He kept telling me to break up with Brandon while i still could but i ignored him. when i came over to his house one day i heard him yelling. i knew where the hidden key was so i unlocked the door and went inside.  two other guys had him pinned up to the wall at his throat and he was choking. without thinking i screamed. and they.. they"

"It's okay Lauren were here" Dylan shot her a smile. Lauren looked at her and grabbed her hand holding it tightly "They hit me in the head and i blacked out. Johnny told me he came looking for me at Brandon's house. and i was on the ground with Brandon hanging over me crying his eyes out. he got really angry with Brandon and beat him up. there were two other guys there. Carson and Hayden, his best friends. they live here but drove to Winnick falls for johnny." i don't think Lexi noticed but Dylan poked Annie's side and she nodded. i thought it was weird but i just wiped the thought away. "after Johnny almost killed Brandon. police showed up and i got brought to the hospital while Johnny was taken into custody. i didn't see him again for 3 months until he was released. by that time john thought it was best for us to move."

"Lauren thats awful i'm so sorry." i rub her back and lean my head on her shoulder. "thats not even all! when he was released and i spotted him i ran towards him hugging him but he threw me off. i fell and he kept walking. he left me there sitting crying my eyes out."

"he hasn't even given me a chance to explain he just. he blames me. and he turned so cold he doesn't even talk to anyone but Hayden Carson and some of his other friends" Lauren looks up. "he joined some gang to protect me seeing as Brandon was in the rival gang and since he nearly killed Brandon he needed protection. i love him so much but that doesn't bother him at all"

i start thinking to myself. even though Lauren doesn't want us to know about him or to know him. i am going to find out who is in that gang and if i can find any answers. "don't worry. you have us now"

-
A/N AYE YOU GUYS its about to go down y'all. should i do a party next chapter? or they meet up for dinner? comment pleasee. (dont me a silent reader. leave questions and requests) xoxo sor