Chapter 25

A:billuji
S:Anu
A/S: I love u......I missed u.....

On the other hand......

It was time for the special announcement.....Tej with a heavy heart ......for saving his son from heart pain.....for saving his son's life so he don't spoil it running after a shadow....but what he didn't knew was that his son had just found his soul.......

Tej announced that the eldest their of Oberois and only daughter of Kapoor's namely Shivaay and Tia will be soon getting married....this was a shocker for Shivaay itself.....

Anika teary eyed looked at Shivaay and started to run away from there but next moment Shivaay did something........which shocked each and every person standing there...........and a calmness reaches Anika's
face........

As it was the day Shiv filled the partition of Ani's head every year be it a mere coincidence or a moment of heat ....Our hero filled maang of his heroine...love of his life....with the vermilion kept for the prayers.....

This shocked every one ....but the most it was shocking for PINKY ....for she know about Anika ...every thing about her.....

Here on other hand after Shivaay's this move where everyone were astonished he cupped Ani's face lovingly and said....

What may come and go .....we live or die....we will be United for forever....if not here in some other world....but I were, are and will be the only one having privileged to be called as MY WIFE . With this Shivaay held Anika's hand and move towards the elder who eagerly accepted Anika as their daughter-in-law except for PINKY....

So , as advised by the family members to avoid fights in home they sent Shivika to New York after conducting a proper ceremony of their marriage....and after some days Shivika announced the good news that they were going to be parents.....and with that everyone got slight busy in their lives and forgot about a sinister living with them in the form of PINKY.....

With this the chapter ends .....
Next chapter is very important..you will get to know about pinky's sinister plans ..... Daksh and her relation.....and also where the daughter of Shivika is ....and why they don't know about her existence.......

So , stay tuned next chapter will change your views about a lot of characters.......