Chapter twelve

At airport

The SSO is waiting at airport , can u imagine yes why, because for him his mother is more than a god and its her wish that he sholud pick up the special guest from the airport for she is her mother's friend's daughter. So here he is, leaving his beloved secert wife to join for appointment and waiting for the special guest. Shivaay was self mocking himself on his situation to choose his maa over his wife , when suddenly a girl is seen coming out .

    ( Aditi Gupta as Ragini )( A short glimpse of past Ragini, Shivaay , his anu and daksh were childhood besties but our starcrossed love couple shivika in their love always forget that Ragini and daksh are also there with them , gradually with t...

( A short glimpse of past
Ragini, Shivaay , his anu and daksh were childhood besties but our starcrossed love couple shivika in their love always forget that Ragini and daksh are also there with them , gradually with time the freindship between ragini and anu started to deteriorate , because ragini has started developing feelings for shivaay , simultaneously here daksh has same for anika and thus they were now being jealous of Shivika's close proximity. But that didn't had effect on their love but the unfortunate accident happened and anika got away and and soon after that Ragini's family shifted abroad and now she is back both daksh and ragini are psycho lovers).

So guys it was a small glimpse of some past and  the new character . Hope you like it . I will try to post the next part as soon as possible. And yeah thanx for loving the story this much.

Okay a question for my readers, can anyone tell me that how Tej come to know that anika only is there anu by just seeing her?
Sochho sochho aur apne dimag ke ghode dorayo . Tab tak me liye tata,  bye bye, phir milenge jald hi .

Bye.......................