Chapter nine

So now you got it gauri , u know our love was childhood love , but it was true , see that's why we both are together again after being seperated in childhood I may not say anything or remember anything but u know from deep inside my heart I had feelings for him when I firstly saw him and see deastiny played the game and we both are happy to lose in this game with destiny because we have won our lives by loosing in this game of destiny and we are very much happy with each other, u have seen naa how much he loves me, cares for me. I have always longed for this kind and see I get it through him . U know he is the best thing happened to me. I love him.

Wow Anika your love story is just like fairytale story . Now I understand that all what matters to u is jiju and I , I am very happy to see my friend fun sister this happy in her life . May u both live happily without any problems.

(As told above anika moving to OM , so this whole flash back was narrated while packing)

Suddenly , while packing Anika feels dizzy and stumbles but gauri hold her and make her sit on bed.

Anika leave it, I sit here if jiju comes to know about this then I am gone , u take rest and I will complete the rest of packing , said gauri worriedly.

Anika was about to protest but suddenly she kept her hand on her mouth and rushed to washroom to through our her guts.

A worried gauri inquire her about this to which she replied that its happening from last two days she has many times vomitted during night and it is May be because she had a lot of pani puri day before yesterday , so she should not take tension and she will be alright.

By the time packing was finished Shivaay had returned home and after inquiring about Anika's health from gauri who doesn't tell him about dizziness and computing on Anika's insistence  is relieved and then both of them depart from their towards OM for starting the new phase of their life together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey yaa ishqies , I have decided to post five chapters of the book marriage change our lives. I am publishing it now after updating this chapter plz have a look.

 I am publishing it now after updating this chapter plz have a look