Chapter fourteen( a ride to past)

Three ladies are shown heavenly pregnant, one of them is Jhanvi and the other is pinky and another one was tejvi's college bestie Avantika, celebrations are going on on it's full swing and why not its the godbharai(baby shower) ritual of the two beloved daughter in law's and the much honored queen for having their first child. All are very happy especially Tej, Ram and Shakti as they are soon going to be dad.But who knows that a storm is awaiting there lives , which is going to take a very precious thing from them. Another family was also there and that was the Rathore family the royal descendants of Udaypur. ( however pinky was always insecure and jealous of Avantika because she and Shakti.were in relationship during college days)

A lady comes there and mixes something in the juice given to JanKy(jhanvi+pinky)  And they have it, ritual was going on with full swing and some one was smirking hard hiding behind a piller and says"tum logo ne mujhse mera haw cheena , mera pyaar cheena aur ab khud khushiyaan mana rahe ho , mera bhi iss paise par utna hi haq hai jitna tumhara , now just wait and watch what I do, Mein tumhe kabhi sukoon ki jindagi jeene nahi dungi , jaise tumne Mujhe mere pyaar se dur kiya mein tumhe tumhari khushiyon se dur kar doungi, saying so she smirks evilly.
(I people have snatched my love , my rights on this house , I snatched my happiness now see I will ruin ur happiness , saying so she smirks evilly.)

Here are soon to be going dads and mummys are having a chat. All of their due dates are near to each other , because all are in their eigthth month of pregnancy.

Avantika- A
Ram-R
Shakti-S
Pinky-P
Tej-T
Jhanvi-J
Dadi-D

A: see Jhanvi we both have enjoyed every thing together, our childhood , our college band school life , our love stories started together, but fate has some other plans but at end of the day we all are happy with what destiny gave us , now I just want that one thus friendship change into relationship, and Dekh lena my daughter will only marry ur son . ( maybe that was God's wish because they were meant to be together)

J, T : we would love it, why not our children will marry each other for sure, and ur daughter will always be my first chioce , because she will have ur traits .

Guys a question who are the children they talking about , are they shivika if yes then why Avantika's daughter marry Jhanvi's son. Guessss guys , this is ur homework 😋😋😋, until my next update .

So I stop here guys , this is what I can type after a hectic day , actally previous chapter I have typed yesterday only, but I mistaken it to be posted, woh toh when I opened wattpad today I got to know that its not published and then I published it. I was over whelmed seeing ur comments thats the reason after a tired ful day also I typed  A new chapter for u especially for Ishika1311 , hope u acknowledge my efforts, thanx sooooo much dearos for ur immense love and support and ur cute antics tooo.