Chapter eleven

Next morning Anika woke up with the urge to vomit and she rushed to washroom where she throwed her guts out. She came out  her mouth from the towel , when suddenly she felt imense pain in her back she took out the balm and massaged it over the effective area, she thought, "Shivaay was right , I should go and see a doctor today , but how it's my first day in mansion , firstly I have to ask from my cute billuji." She finished her self talk and came to the dinning table where everyone was having breakfast, whereas everyone whole heartedly invited her to join breakfast, pinky was gritting her teeth but suddenly her expression change to that of an evil smirk after thinking about something.

Everyone was done with their breakfast , only our Shivika were left. Anika because now a days she has started to eat a lot and Shivaay because he wanted to have some quality time with his wife.

"If u eat like this , u will become more fat and be just like a panda in some days." Commented Shivaay seeing her wife eating non-stop and after earning a glare from his wife.

"What u wanna say? !huh! I am fat. You meanie creature. I am not talking to u and yeah just to inform you I am visiting to a doctor today, if wanna accompli ,say it.Anika said showing fake anger because she too want him to join her visit to doctor.

Shivaay was about to say something when his phone buzzed and after reading message he said to Anika,"sorry dear one of mum's friend's daughter has arrived Mumbai after many years , mom said to pick her up."

And Anika knowing that his mother is more than a his to him understands that he has to go and will not accompany her.

Here in shinky's room pinky out her phone down after messaging Shivaay and an evil smirk made a way to her lips.

So I am stopping here. Hope u like it. If yes plz hit the star below.