Chapter 18

So , our very own villain Roop wasn't able to digest the happiness of the Oberoi family. So she decided to kidnap the child on the day of naamkaran , which was going to be a lavish function. Time came The function started and the priest gave the name Shivaay and Anamika(anu)(acc. to hindi mythology its a name of goddess Parvati) to the boy and girl respectively , because , seeing both their kundlis he determined, that they both were destined to be together, the priest also said, that whatever the situation maybe either they will be together or alone in their lives and always if their is any obstacle on one of them, the other will act as shield to save each other, their life will never be easy in this fate there will be many enemies who will try to seperate them, but their destiny will always made them end up being together, because they are born to be together, live together and due together, even God can't separate them , let alone be any human, so they will always and up together, no matter what. . The puja was done , now the first were enjoying the party when suddenly Roop decided to make her plan in action, but as predicted by priest anu was kidnapped by Roop's men instead of Shivaay, thus safeguarding Shivaay. When Roop came to know about this , she instructed them to not to kill her ,because she has revenge with Oberois , not the Rajvanshis. Both the families assumed anu to be dead and started leading their lives, but somehow Anu's parents were not able to cop with this trauma so they stayed their . Like this three years went away,and in these years pinky was attached to Shivaay and same goes for Shivaay, so being a loving brother and father Tej transferred shivaay's adoption to shinky, Shakti may not say anything , but he too was attached to Shivaay this that for him he was more than his life. After sometime Jhanvi came out of coma , and after three months Avantika and Jhanvi were again expecting together, they decided to fulfil there wishes through their this child ,and they again delivered a girl and a boy respectively. They were named omkara and gauri. With arrival of new members life was coming to the path, there was girl named Ragini lived in their neighbourhood ,she was of Shivaay's age so she befriend with him after two years ram and Avantika left to their hometown.

----------------------------------------------------------------

.

Now Shivaay , Ragini were five , it was all good until the arrival of her, I guessed it right anamika or we can say anu , as the daughter of Oberoi's Gardner's daughter, being of same age daksh Ragini Anika and Shivaay became good friends , but there was special connection in Shivaay and anika , only she was aloud call him billi other than his dadi, only she can spat back to him in rude tone he uses ,only she can ruffle his hair messy ,only she can calm him down. There was hope in Tej's eyes to get a life partner for his son, because after anamika's kidnap they have lost all hope due to priest's words of only they can be a life partner to each other ,so he also allow Anika to be with Shivaay. But pinky is pinky , she was insecure and jealous of A 5 year old girl ,the thing is she can't beat Shivaay to share with someone , to see him giving someone more importance than her, some days passed by one day shivika were playing and while playing .

A: billu, I am angry with u , I will leave u and will never talk to u.
Leasting this he held her hand and then take her to his dadi
S: dadi ! Dadi! What a boy should do if he wants a girl to stay with him forever, and never leave him becuase he cannot live without her.
D: the boy sholud marry her billu , and Mark her as his.
S: how we marry someone.
D: by putting sindoor (vermilion) in her maang(head partition)
S: dadi what's sindoor.
D: the red colour your mother fill in her hair line is sindoor, my child.
Leading this Shivaay went to shinky's room , for pinky's vermilion box and came to hall , he took a pinch of powder from box and fill anika's hair partition with it. The time flew away ,and they also start getting elder, but there wasn't any year where Shivaay didn't fill anika's maang. Very year in thus day he used to fill her maang and Mark her as his for lifetime. Nobody knew about it. Finally the day came it was there farewell party , it was also the day Shivaay have to fill her maang, Anika had lost her mother two years ago, but with Shivaay everything felt in right place. Although pinky wasn't aloude to do anything against shivika due to Tej and Shakti's warnings , but she hasn't stopped, she had a sudden disliking towards anika from starting , and on that she got the chance , she got the chance to humiliate her, cause she came to know that Anika is not the Gardner's daughter and he found her on temple stairs, and with Ragini( remember Shivaay's pyscho lover) she made a plan. There was time for party and the four friends were at OM. Anika was passing by the door , when she heard some noises from a room , she went towards there
Pinky: u know Ragini beta today Shivaay is going to propose Anika.( she was glad hearing her , but next moment her face fell and teats start forming in her eyes listening to pinky's words) , and I know she is not our Gardner's daughter, he found her in temple when she was small, I know Shivaay like her, and he also forget his nkk ideology for her , but u know she doesn't deserve my great beta , he sholud be with you not that roadside thrash.
Anika was running through corridor while crying when someone held her arm and strech her to himself , it was sso. He took her to mandir .

S: Anika what happened why are u crying.
A: nothing shivaay today is farewell naa , I will miss the school thats it , nothing else.
S: pakka! Cache leave that come with me ! He took the sindoor from the box and was about to fill her maang , when she suddenly stopped him and backed off a step.
A: no bil.... Shivaay, it's not right.
S: (was shocked) what, till now in these many u didn't felt it wrong, then why today anika , tell me is there any problem , someone had said u something tell me Anika ,I will not leave that person.
A(overwhelenmed seeing his care): till now I didn't said anything becuase we don't know the meaning of it , but now we understand , so this is not right because I can't and I don't want to stay with u for my whole life. ( A lone year escapes her eyes, and here something breaks in Shivaay)
S: fine! All these years this didn't meant nothing to u naa ! Fine(he angrily leaves the house temple spiling vermilion all the floor)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Anika starts to cry aloud as soon as Shivaay left from there , she touch the vermilion from floor and then places the hand over her hair partition she said to herself, " I have to this billuji, not for anyone else , but for u , I know pinky aunty is more than god to u and she will never accept me, and moreover I am not capable of being ur wife, but will be always urs , nobody is this life can come in anika's life , because anika is only shivaay's possession, and anika will be only shivaay's till she dies" saying this she moved to her home and informed her father to move faraway from here this city, seeing his daughter's vulnerability her father agreed to her and stating some financial and family problems as reason they moved out of OM to the where now Anika lived.

So , this is how the SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI And ANAMIKA RAM RAJVANSHI were destined to be together but were always separated by fate ,because in their fate they have allot of enemies to separate them. Will they be ever togetherness again, will their destiny make them meet each other again or this is and of the love story of Shivika. The Shivika which are born , live and are meant to die together. Will pinky's accusations will separate the one whom even God can't separate, so what is next in store for Shivika. Guesss guys.

Hope this chapter is up to it all expectations it took me one and a half hour to think about it and type it, hope this doesn't go waste and u all like it. Goff night fear is, have sweet dreams is Shivika.............