Chapter seven

Anika was shocked after listening it and Shivaay was enjoying it a lot.but he has confusion in his mind that if she only is her anu then why she didn't remember him but he let's his thoughts go off and enjoyed the moment . He showed Anika her cabin which was adjacent to his and only a glass pane was there to differentiate it.

Anika moved to her cabin and start working

Anika entered shivaay's cabin.

A: billuji plz sign on these papers.

S: frowning hey ! Dont call me billu suddenly smile crept on his face thinking something and he said chalo u can call me billu haq hai tumhara.

A:she was like what happened to him wala and a confused expression what do u mean by this.

S: umm nothing leave it and yeah show me where to sign.and he signs document and Anika leaves to her cabin.

Here Shivaay was thinking
Now I got it why I have a feeling of strong connection with u when I firstly met u it was all because you only are my anu my love my life my everything yes my sweet little bubbly anu the one who is able to withstand my sturrbon nature.U know I remember everything about our fights our possessiveness towards each other ur calling me billu and throwing water on ur fear of darkness . I still remember

Flashback

All the oberoi siblings and three girls more shown playing suddenly light goes off and there is a attack of terrorists where Anika's parents died and she got away from her family.

Note. (Anika remembered everything about her parents and sissy but she thought that they all r dead so she never returned.she wanted to die but was adopted by a couple who loved her a lot but now they were dead.)

Shivaay was teary eyed he comes out of his dreamland and says that "u know any everyone lost hope of u bring alive but u know today also me and sumo believed that u will return and here u are I know u can't go leaving me like this and I am thankful to God to send u again in my life."

On the same day when Shivaay and daksh were talking about a project anika entered in his  cabin and both daksh and Anika in unison said. 

!TUM!

Shivaay was confused and anika see this and explained him that a year before she had an accident in New York and she lost her memory in it . It was then when she met him where he told he is his freind and knows her she also tell him that it was only daksh who told her snout her family name and her house.

Here as soon as after listening to word accident a flash comes in front of shivaay's eyes which shows that a girl and boy face not visible are laughing and suddenly a truck dashes and then blank. He starts to feel uneasy and sweaty. Anika sees this and offer him water.He drank it now okay.

But in all this both of them fails to notice a more tensed and evilish face which we burning in rage of jealousy seeing the close proximity they both are sharing.

So I stop here a long chappy after two days.

Guys i know I am late but plzz sorry sorry sorry I don't want to do any injustice with story by writting whatever comes in my mind so have tried to wright best of what I can hope u all like it and plz silent  readers plz vote and comment plzz . And regarding next update I can't say anything sooner the idea I get sooner I will post it.