Chapter sixteen

So , the episode starts from where Jhanvi is in coma . All the family members were devasted , but for the newborns , they have to be strong , so they decided to let bygones be bygones and enjoy the arrival of new members in the family . They went to home . Ram and Avantika were also staying in OM because they want to lend a helping hand to their best friends . Days were passing , there was no improvement in Jhanvi's condition , the new born baby needed the mother's care because some what he was weak due to the poison, so pinky took care of the boy , Tej felt relieved seeing the growing bond between his son and pinky slowly but steadily everything was becoming normal, but but but everything is not so perfect how it seems, seeing things turning good  Roop was getting restless , she was not able to stand that the Oberoi family is becoming normal once again so , she had some other plans also.............

So what is Roop up to? Guess guys.
Sorry guys I am hell busy these days. I have no chapters written in advance, many of u were asking for update so I wrote it while travelling, this is the only free time I get, sorry for short chappt I know its short, but I will try my best to post sooner and longer, till then guess what's next in store.